Thats tough, very even. I may be the minority here, but I think you pull the trigger based on these points:
1. Braun is just about equaling the stats that Miggy puts up.
2. Miggy is a stud and very hard to replace, but in a 20-teamer you have about the best replacement possible in Morneau.
3. The IF position will be voided, but much easier to find a filler for that then at 1B.
4. I actually like Garza just about as much as Lester. Garza is widely underrated for what he has the potential to do, and is finally showing what he is capable of this year. Plus pitching for one of the best offenses in the game isn't too bad either.
5. This move will set up your OF for years to come. Having an OF of Braun/Rasmus/JUp is stellar in a 20-teamer.
I think even the slight downgrade you have giving up Lester for Garza is more then made up for the simple fact that not only you you receive a top bat, but you also secure your OF youth for years to come (replacing Lee with Braun is huge!). Very fair deal, but still has advantages coming your way!
help me out....viewtopic.php?t=412025