by jake_twothousandfive » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:11 pm
j24jags wrote:I'm a little worried, can't decide if I should sell him for "80 cents to the dollar" or wait it out. Patience is a virtue...for now.
I doubt you could get 80 cents on the dollar for him right now.
I don't know, there could be people out there looking to buy low and take a chance on a guy with this much upside.
I think it'd come off more as an act of desperation if you start actively shopping him now. You'd have a lot more bargaining power if someone else approaches you with an offer (it'd be easier to use his upside as a bargaining chip).
"Don't take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us." ---Kirby Puckett