My team could beat any of ya'll!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

My team could beat any of ya'll!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

My team could beat any of ya'll!!!!

Postby Odiekins » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:44 am

Ok, maybe not. But I had to get your attention. Anyway, I'm in a 5x5 12 team Rotisserie.

C. J. Mauer
1B. M. Sweeney
2B. A. Soriano
3B. M. Ensberg
SS. N. Garciaparra
OF. C. Lee
OF. J. Damon
OF. R. Hidalgo
Utl. E. Martinez
Bench. L. Rivas
Bench. D. Young
Bench. T. Lee
Bench. C. Floyd

SP. M. Mussina
SP. B. Webb
RP. T. Hoffman
RP. T. Percival
P. B. Zito
P. M. Morris
P. M. Mantei
Bench. J. Peavey

So, there it is. I think it's a pretty well balanced team. Tell me what you think. What would you do to improve it??
Odiekins

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Pretty women here.

Postby Odiekins » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:52 am

Maybe my overconfidence discouraged ya'll. I'm sorry. I was just kidding. Please rate my team anyway.
Odiekins

Friendliness: %

Postby Northoceanbeach » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:58 am

your infield and pitching is absolutly awesome. you play on yahoo right? i do too and based on what i've been seeing there i'd say your team has a good shot to win, and should finish in the top four. i think you could use a stronger outfield. i'm not sure lee will put up the same numbers as last year and i think damon's done. i jkust got that feeling. since your pitching is so incredibly strong maybe you could trade one of them liek zito for a top outfielder. only problem is he seems to be undervalued right now so make sure you get wwhat he's worth. i think morris is gonna do grewa this year so mussina webb and him with your top relievers should be more than enough. just try to pick up some teams closer since there are always changes there to top off your saves. in yahoo there are always a couple guys that have like four. you dont need to win that category but i think a third that you alternate out with a starter will put you ahead of the pack. just dont get somebody too crappy that brings up your whip and era.

If this particular answer was helpful to you, click here.
(You can click on none or multiple replies in your thread.)
Northoceanbeach
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Northoceanbeach » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:59 am

oops, didn't see you had mantei scratch that last part and get a sleeper starter to put on the bench

If this particular answer was helpful to you, click here.
(You can click on none or multiple replies in your thread.)
Northoceanbeach
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team