Mets Fans - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Mets Fans

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mets Fans

Postby great gretzky » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Shake Shack is awesome. Used to work two blocks away from the Madison Square Park (original) was awesome times, always lovely ladies around, tasty grub, and the caramel concrete was awesome. Not sure if they still have it. Crif Dogs should set up a Citi location too.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

great gretzky wrote:Shake Shack is awesome. Used to work two blocks away from the Madison Square Park (original) was awesome times, always lovely ladies around, tasty grub, and the caramel concrete was awesome. Not sure if they still have it. Crif Dogs should set up a Citi location too.

looks like the Madison Square location is only a few miles from my hotel, so i may try and hit that up for lunch on Friday so i can partake in other gameday food on Saturday
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby great gretzky » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 am

That is the move. If the weather is nice on Friday, you usually get a nice selection of ladies in springtime fashion. The other cool thing is you can sit on the grass if you want etc.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby great gretzky » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 am

That is the move. If the weather is nice on Friday, you usually get a nice selection of ladies in springtime fashion. The other cool thing is you can sit on the grass if you want etc.

I meant to add the one good thing with that, is the best subway IMO is right near there. (4,5,6). Provided of course you are on the East side of town.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Grounded Polo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 am

great gretzky wrote:That is the move. If the weather is nice on Friday, you usually get a nice selection of ladies in springtime fashion. The other cool thing is you can sit on the grass if you want etc.

I meant to add the one good thing with that, is the best subway IMO is right near there. (4,5,6). Provided of course you are on the East side of town.

I used to live on the West Side of town with the 1 train as my day to day mode of transport. Getting to the Mets game from there basically makes Central Park like Cape Horn with how you need to go all the way down beyond Central Park and then go back up to get across. :-C
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby great gretzky » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 am

I meant the green lines for getting to the shack. Yea, NY has one fatal flaw, the cross town subways are ridiculous. I used to take the 7, but either way, total adventure.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers