kab21
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 170)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mets Fans

Postby Cobra_Kai » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

PapelbonBLEWit wrote:Yeah the point was to get Aussie Dodger to stop posting idiotic drivel. This is about the 4th separate thread that I have seen him talking trash about the Mets and it is completely unproductive. I figured if I pointed out that his team is just as big of a failure, then maybe he would stop polluting other threads.

I'm going to change my name to "2004YanksChoked" - is that cool?
Cobra_Kai
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby PapelbonBLEWit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah, you would be 100% correct.
PapelbonBLEWit
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Pogotheostrich » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 am

PapelbonBLEWit wrote:Yeah the point was to get Aussie Dodger to stop posting idiotic drivel. This is about the 4th separate thread that I have seen him talking trash about the Mets and it is completely unproductive. I figured if I pointed out that his team is just as big of a failure, then maybe he would stop polluting other threads.

He trash talks all non-A's teams it isn't just the Mets. You need some thicker skin.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 337)

Postby great gretzky » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

Still doesn't explain your lack of basic knowledge of US history. And if you grew up a Yanks fan, one would think the Mets would at least be in your periphery. And as a baseball fan who was born or not, that is one of the most interesting seasons to talk about. That team was electric and bad, like Pistons/Knicks kind of bad boys. Bunch of badasses. I wasn't born, but I still know about the Big Red Machine and Sandy Koufax not playing on Sabbath. Who won the World Series is kind of a basic part of fandom. And the basic part of mouthing off, is if you are going to have a post like that, check the facts.

And I forget who made the point, but your username is trashtalking in and of itself.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:51 am

I didn't know some light-hearted ribbing about a comical team would get such aggression from someone who doesn't even support them. :-S :-S

Pogotheostrich wrote:He trash talks all non-A's teams it isn't just the Mets. You need some thicker skin.

LOL exactly. :-b
P.S LaRussa is still a drunken douche :-D ;-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby DaSh 1s » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 am

This is the 21st post I have seen you posting "idiotic drivel" just by your user name. AussieDodger >> PapelbonBLEWit, and by quite a far margin,too. Stop Trolling, if you got a problem with someone that actually brings knowledge to a baseball discussion.
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Fade2White12 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 am

Yoda? Is that you?
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 41)

Postby mweir145 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 am

Aussie is such a hater.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby DaSh 1s » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 am

Fade2White12 wrote:

Yoda? Is that you?

No I am the re-incarnation of the almighty one,

All hail, thee.
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers