Mets Fans - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Mets Fans

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mets Fans

Postby wrveres » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 am

PapelbonBLEWit wrote:There is no doubt that Omar is an utter joke, just don't need to hear your taunting in a fantasy baseball forum.

whats the point of sport itself, if you can't talk trash about another team?
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 746)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 am

wrveres wrote:
PapelbonBLEWit wrote:There is no doubt that Omar is an utter joke, just don't need to hear your taunting in a fantasy baseball forum.

whats the point of sport itself, if you can't talk trash about another team?

What's he going to do when he sees the Mets FAIL thread? :-o :-o :-b :-b
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 16)

Postby DaSh 1s » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

PapelbonBLEWit wrote:There is no doubt that Omar is an utter joke, just don't need to hear your taunting in a fantasy baseball forum. You know what else is funny? To get a historical sense, the last time they won the World Series, Margaret Thatcher stepped down as PM of England. Now, that is amusing. I'm not saying the Mets are a great franchise and I am agreeing that Omar is a joke, no need to give Mets fans a hard time, the Oakland A's haven't won in 20 years.

Seriously go fly a kite, bro. When your front office wants to make a mockery of themselves, they deserve to hear it.

Make fun of Oakland for their recent lack of success, sure, but their front office doesn't make utter fools of themselves publically. Signings aside, they are a PR nightmare.

I mean please, your GM went on National TV and BLAMED ADAM RUBIN A NEW YORK BEAT WRITER for their minor league coach trying to fight people. Comedy at its finest hour! Its a mockery of a basebal front office. I mean they sign players without giving them physicals? They will continued to be poked at (rightfully so) until they correct the FO problems.

To top it all off!!! your user name is PapelbonBLEWit!!! and you have the nerve to go posting "just don't need to hear your taunting in a fantasy baseball forum" ??! LULZ! Papelbon is still a elite closer so you must have some nerve "taunting" people everytime you post "in a fantasy baseball forum" with that user name.
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)

Postby great gretzky » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 am

Gotta love the stealth edit. Nixon? If you are seriously that far off on your history, perhaps you shouldn't be spending time on fantasy sports, perhaps more attention is needed to important pieces of information.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby great gretzky » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 am

Nevermind, he must have transferred from the alternate reality of The Watchmen to this reality. Desmond is probably to blame.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby PapelbonBLEWit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 am

Forgot about the title in 89 and was thinking the last time they won was in the 70's. Forgive me, I wasn't even alive when the A's last won. Besides, I am a Yankees fan, I just don't like when people litter these boards with mindless, useless insults. The guy is trying to organize a meeting between friends and Aussie feels the need to come on here and pollute the thread with trash. By the way, my user name refers to the ALDS when Papelbon blew the ALDS.
PapelbonBLEWit
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby bigken117 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 am

PapelbonBLEWit wrote:Forgot about the title in 89 and was thinking the last time they won was in the 70's. Forgive me, I wasn't even alive when the A's last won. Besides, I am a Yankees fan, I just don't like when people litter these boards with mindless, useless insults. The guy is trying to organize a meeting between friends and Aussie feels the need to come on here and pollute the thread with trash. By the way, my user name refers to the ALDS when Papelbon blew the ALDS.

You don't consider that user name a mindless, useless insut?

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 251)

Postby kab21 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 am

bigken117 wrote:
PapelbonBLEWit wrote:Forgot about the title in 89 and was thinking the last time they won was in the 70's. Forgive me, I wasn't even alive when the A's last won. Besides, I am a Yankees fan, I just don't like when people litter these boards with mindless, useless insults. The guy is trying to organize a meeting between friends and Aussie feels the need to come on here and pollute the thread with trash. By the way, my user name refers to the ALDS when Papelbon blew the ALDS.

You don't consider that user name a mindless, useless insut?

I also find it interesting that the lecturer on littering the board with mindless, useless insults did the same.
kab21
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 181)

Postby jsphlly » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 am

This thread is some good hate!!! ;-D
jsphlly
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby PapelbonBLEWit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 am

Yeah the point was to get Aussie Dodger to stop posting idiotic drivel. This is about the 4th separate thread that I have seen him talking trash about the Mets and it is completely unproductive. I figured if I pointed out that his team is just as big of a failure, then maybe he would stop polluting other threads.
PapelbonBLEWit
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers