Chan Ho Park's Post Game Interview - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Chan Ho Park's Post Game Interview

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Chan Ho Park's Post Game Interview

Postby thedude » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Ok that was hilarious. The best part is the confused look on Park's face when he says "what?" You know he is thinking, "what am i missing here?"
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ayebatter » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Tis wrote: ;-D

;-D

;-D

;-D ;-D

:-? :-* :-S

:-/ !+) :-/

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

;-)

Tis wrote: use fewer smilies
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1280)

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 pm

WHY DOES HE SAY SABE IT?
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Madison » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Tis wrote:Apology accepted. ;-D ;-D

A quibble though... you say your comments were because I took a shot at the board, yet your reply made no mention of that. :-? Instead you chose to 1) incorrectly make fun of me for my comment about the move and 2) make fun of me for, in the heat of the moment, using the wrong "plain." :-* It was, well, pointless and childish. :-S

I don't deny it was a bit of a temper tantrum, and surely not my finest moment in that regard. :-/ That was not, however, what your reply seemed directed at, so I'm not sure how I was supposed to take that from it. !+) Someone did something I found annoying and stupid and I'll admit I bit back, we can agree there. :-/

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

;-)

I didn't say I acted any better. :-D

True, I got irked by the attack and didn't mention the shot, but I also didn't respond directly to the attack. I just made some general comments. But true, it could have been done in a nicer manner. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Tis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:17 pm

ayebatter wrote:
Tis wrote: ;-D

;-D

;-D

;-D ;-D

:-? :-* :-S

:-/ !+) :-/

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

;-)

Tis wrote: use fewer smilies

Jeez... really? We want to KEEP dragging this out by pulling something completely irrelevant out of my posts?

I thought I used so ridiculously many of the things that it would be blindingly obvious I was poking fun at Madison. How many more should I have used to make that clear?

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-C :-C :-C :-C :~( :~( :~( %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 %-6 :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :-L :-S :-S :*) :-S :-L

Oh, and the first 3 in your quote weren't mine. :-S

Seriously, lets get back to the real story, Park's digestive issues.
Is this the best bum related story since Kaz Matsui's anal fissure?
Tis
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

park has history of stomach issues.

few years ago he was pitching despite losing half his blood in some internal intestinal bleeding. i remember because i was following his performance around that time and he was actually pitching pretty decent.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2559300

Park first experienced intestinal bleeding in late July while the team was in Colorado, reporting that he felt lethargic. He flew back to San Diego for tests and was placed on the disabled list. The Padres said then that he lost half his blood volume, but that the bleeding spontaneously stopped.
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Tis wrote:Jeez... really? We want to KEEP dragging this out by pulling something completely irrelevant out of my posts?

Hi! You must be new here. Welcome to the Cafe. :-b
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:55 pm

BitterDodgerFan wrote:park has history of stomach issues.

few years ago he was pitching despite losing half his blood in some internal intestinal bleeding. i remember because i was following his performance around that time and he was actually pitching pretty decent.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2559300

Park first experienced intestinal bleeding in late July while the team was in Colorado, reporting that he felt lethargic. He flew back to San Diego for tests and was placed on the disabled list. The Padres said then that he lost half his blood volume, but that the bleeding spontaneously stopped.

i really dont want to go down this route, but its possible that his digestive problems could have come from some form of PED, as they have been known to do that. just a thought.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk