Chan Ho Park's Post Game Interview - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Chan Ho Park's Post Game Interview

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Chan Ho Park's Post Game Interview

Postby AquaMan2342 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 am

I gotta post about this video again. As far as initial laughter that caught me by surprise this is up there as one of the funniest videos I have ever seen.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby Neato Torpedo » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:36 am

You know who's just plane funny as hell? Leslie Nielsen.

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Postby Metroid » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 pm

That was funny, made me laugh.... it made me think of George Brett and I laughed even more. :-b
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigoz89 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Did anyone see "The Pen" on the mlb network last year? There was a part where J.C. Romero was cutting some teammates hair and Chan Ho Park comes in and asks him "Can you cut Asian thick hair." except it came out a little different when he said it (the th in thick came out as a d).....Romero's reaction was freaking hilarious!

My apologies if this post offends anyone. I will remove it ASAP if so.
bigoz89
College Coach
College Coach

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 pm

i saw that, it was on youtube too but i think it's been taken down since. :-b
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:24 pm

bigoz89 wrote:Did anyone see "The Pen" on the mlb network last year? There was a part where J.C. Romero was cutting some teammates hair and Chan Ho Park comes in and asks him "Can you cut Asian thick hair." except it came out a little different when he said it (the th in thick came out as a d).....Romero's reaction was freaking hilarious!

My apologies if this post offends anyone. I will remove it ASAP if so.

Haha, I remember that scene. Nice one... ;-D
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby Tis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Madison wrote:
ayebatter wrote:
Tis wrote:WHY on earth would you move this? Its not Yankee specific, its player related, its just plane funny as hell... absolutely should be Leftovers.

Jeez, this board is dying as it is, over-hyper modding and continually dividing up the boards into oodles of overly specific categories does nothing but hurt.

Look at Game Cheering and Venting.

Sheesh. I never would have seen this very funny post if I hadn't noticed it before it got moved.

Dude, you haven't been around (posted) since July, it's a wonder you can find anything. :-°

I was confused by the "Yankee specific" part since this didn't get moved to the Yankees forum. :-S

Then I saw "plane" instead of "plain" which made my eyes bleed, so I decided to go back to laughing at the interview. :-b

And I don't know who moved this thread out of Leftovers, but there is a forum for jokes, and that's right here in General Talk. ;-D

Actually, smartass, it WAS moved to the Yankee forum from Leftovers. Since I had never bothered to visit the team specific forums it stuck out. It has now been moved again... with no comment by the mod at the time, making me look silly.

If you had actually bothered to go to the Yankee forum (viewforum.php?f=36), rather than just jumping on the Make fun of Tis bandwagon you would see that the thread WAS there and has been moved. That's what the little arrowy thing on the thread logo means. You know... that it was in that forum, and has been moved to another one. Like I said. (Do I need to explain in more detail?)

If all jokes belong here, including baseball ones, I expect the letter to Borbon to show up shortly?

And if you were really concerned about bleeding eyes you would use fewer smilies. Would you like me to go browse all your past posts for spelling and grammar mistakes?

(Post related: shared the link with my friend who is probably as close to a fan as Chan Ho has... got a chuckle.)
Tis
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Madison » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Tis wrote:Actually, smartass, it WAS moved to the Yankee forum from Leftovers. Since I had never bothered to visit the team specific forums it stuck out. It has now been moved again... with no comment by the mod at the time, making me look silly.

If you had actually bothered to go to the Yankee forum (viewforum.php?f=36), rather than just jumping on the Make fun of Tis bandwagon you would see that the thread WAS there and has been moved. That's what the little arrowy thing on the thread logo means. You know... that it was in that forum, and has been moved to another one. Like I said. (Do I need to explain in more detail?)

If all jokes belong here, including baseball ones, I expect the letter to Borbon to show up shortly?

And if you were really concerned about bleeding eyes you would use fewer smilies. Would you like me to go browse all your past posts for spelling and grammar mistakes?

(Post related: shared the link with my friend who is probably as close to a fan as Chan Ho has... got a chuckle.)

Ok, my mistake and I apologize. I assumed the mod who moved this moved it to the correct forum the first time. I did not verify that, so I screwed up. I apologize. ;-D

Sure, feel free to find my spelling and grammar mistakes, I know there are plenty of them out there. ;-D

More or less, my comments were simply because you took a shot at the board. There is a forum specifically for the things you don't agree with, so use it if you like. Attacking the owner and mods in a thread is really pointless and childish (no offense meant, just being honest). You want your voice heard and possible changes to come from it, then do it the right way. Want to just throw a temper tantrum, then do what you did. The choice is yours. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Tis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Madison wrote:Ok, my mistake and I apologize. I assumed the mod who moved this moved it to the correct forum the first time. I did not verify that, so I screwed up. I apologize. ;-D

Sure, feel free to find my spelling and grammar mistakes, I know there are plenty of them out there. ;-D

More or less, my comments were simply because you took a shot at the board. There is a forum specifically for the things you don't agree with, so use it if you like. Attacking the owner and mods in a thread is really pointless and childish (no offense meant, just being honest). You want your voice heard and possible changes to come from it, then do it the right way. Want to just throw a temper tantrum, then do what you did. The choice is yours. ;-D

Apology accepted. ;-D ;-D

A quibble though... you say your comments were because I took a shot at the board, yet your reply made no mention of that. :-? Instead you chose to 1) incorrectly make fun of me for my comment about the move and 2) make fun of me for, in the heat of the moment, using the wrong "plain." :-* It was, well, pointless and childish. :-S

I don't deny it was a bit of a temper tantrum, and surely not my finest moment in that regard. :-/ That was not, however, what your reply seemed directed at, so I'm not sure how I was supposed to take that from it. !+) Someone did something I found annoying and stupid and I'll admit I bit back, we can agree there. :-/

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

;-)
Tis
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Neato Torpedo » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk