MGoBlog.com Banner Contest - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

MGoBlog.com Banner Contest

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

MGoBlog.com Banner Contest

Postby AquaMan2342 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Today MGoBlog announced their annual banner contest, the winner of which will have their banner displayed as the heading on arguably the most popular college football blog on the internet. Not only do you get the exposure, you also get a few free t-shirts and a copy of the Michigan Football preview magazine for the fall. I figured I'd post this here mainly because of the exposure though. This is an extremely popular website and the sig makers on here are capable of putting together something epic enough to win.

You don't really need to be a Michigan football fan per se, but it'd obviously help. If you wanted assistance with strictly content, I'd be more than willing to throw in some ideas.

Edit: Contest

Also, the block M that comprises our logo and the winged helmet are copyrighted.
Last edited by AquaMan2342 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: MGoBlog.com Banner Contest

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:college football

AquaMan2342 wrote:you also get a few free t-shirts and a copy of the Michigan Football preview magazine for the fall.

So is there a real prize? :-?
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 16)

Postby AquaMan2342 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:college football

AquaMan2342 wrote:you also get a few free t-shirts and a copy of the Michigan Football preview magazine for the fall.

So is there a real prize? :-?

I guess I looked at the exposure of one of the top college football sites on the internet as a prize of sorts in that if you're looking for graphic design opps or something that getting your work posted on a site this popular could go a long way in helping. So IMO less about t-shirts/book as it is the exposure, at least if you're not a Michigan fan.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

Eek! Submissions end on the 30th! I may be able to put something together by then. Do you want to PM me any ideas you may have about what's "hot" right now in Michigan football. :-?

I'm not really in the know on the Wolverines...other than it's time for the rebuilding to come to fruition. :-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby soty » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Sounds pretty cool, but not exactly sure what do? Hope someone from here does it and wins! ;-D
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby AquaMan2342 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:47 am

Metroid wrote:Eek! Submissions end on the 30th! I may be able to put something together by then. Do you want to PM me any ideas you may have about what's "hot" right now in Michigan football. :-?

I'm not really in the know on the Wolverines...other than it's time for the rebuilding to come to fruition. :-D

I'd peruse the site. A lot of Denard Robinson talk as he has been hot this spring and might actually take the job from Forcier.

Give me a couple days to get more in the know about what people are thinking and I'll PM you.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:56 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Eek! Submissions end on the 30th! I may be able to put something together by then. Do you want to PM me any ideas you may have about what's "hot" right now in Michigan football. :-?

I'd peruse the site. A lot of Denard Robinson talk as he has been hot this spring and might actually take the job from Forcier.

Give me a couple days to get more in the know about what people are thinking and I'll PM you.

Sounds great! It'll be fun to make something a little bigger than we have here at the Cafe, and I love doing college stuff. ;-D

BTW I notice you're "sig-less." You looking for one? I can tackle pretty much any subject matter. :-?
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby AquaMan2342 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Metroid wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:

Sounds great! It'll be fun to make something a little bigger than we have here at the Cafe, and I love doing college stuff. ;-D

BTW I notice you're "sig-less." You looking for one? I can tackle pretty much any subject matter. :-?

I'm going to pass on a sig for now. Baseball season finally started so it's time to drop Field of Dreams quotes there. I'll let you know when it's sig time again though. :-D For now, my Miley avatar will do.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:50 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:

I'm going to pass on a sig for now. Baseball season finally started so it's time to drop Field of Dreams quotes there. I'll let you know when it's sig time again though. :-D For now, my Miley avatar will do.

Cool deal, lemmie know. ;-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests