4 division yahoo super league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

4 division yahoo super league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

4 division yahoo super league

Postby Yellowdicipline » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:03 pm

3 leagues left to fill......the three league leaders will then combine to form an elite league....sign up fast, we have our own forum and evertying....the east is full...i think the north also, so sign up for the south and west division:

s4.invisionfree.com/ASL/index.php?act=site Here is a link to our message board where you can join a baseball league .We have 4 divisions of 12 teams and the top 3 advance to the Champions League. This is a first year project that is planning on being a perpetual keeper league with the Champions League being a redraft since those 12 teams will be mixed and matched year to year depending on how you finish. If you are interested, check out the board and leave us your fanball name, email, and some background info. The divisions do not have to be geographically correct. If you live in Canada you may join the South.
Yellowdicipline

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:04 pm

live drafts are scheduled for this week, some tomorrow night, i think, check the website.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:07 pm

Bump

Postby Charger550 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:41 pm

I just joined your group, what division needs an owner? Where do I make my post
Charger550
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:55 pm

I think if i saw correctly, you joined the west...did you get in? You won't be disappointed by the competition...not sure if there's alot of spots left...I think the west is the only divison that still may need owners.

Return to Classifieds