NEED YOUR HELP!!!! LOOKING FOR A PARTNER OR REPLACEMENT - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NEED YOUR HELP!!!! LOOKING FOR A PARTNER OR REPLACEMENT

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NEED YOUR HELP!!!! LOOKING FOR A PARTNER OR REPLACEMENT

Postby headcase524 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 am

Okay, so I'm obsessed with fantasy baseball. There I said it.

So much so that I went out and joined 23 pay leagues over the last few years. As great as that sounds, at least it did to me at the time, I'm realizing as the season gets underway that I need to cut back or at least bring in some help.

So I'm looking for someone or multiple someones to either join me as a co owner on a team or multiple teams. I might also be willing to just give you the team outright if thats what you would prefer. I'm looking for someone who ideally has a lot of time on their hands and has computer access during the day. I hate it when a new closer gets named during the day and theres a rush to pick him up and I'm stuck at work with no internet access. Anyone who joins would be eligible for a portion of any prize money that is won.

The good news is that all of the teams either have a very good shot at winning money this year or have very strong foundations for the future. If you are interested please email me at craigshames@yahoo.com and we can figure out what team or teams you would be a good fit on.

- Craig
headcase524
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: NEED YOUR HELP!!!! LOOKING FOR A PARTNER OR REPLACEMENT

Postby black clouds » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm interested email me at rotobaseball16@yahoo.com i have over 15 years experience.Let me know thanks.
black clouds
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: NEED YOUR HELP!!!! LOOKING FOR A PARTNER OR REPLACEMENT

Postby kidfan9 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm interested in helping out. cgmoore5@verizon.net. Been doing fantasy baseball for many years. I've got 2 money teams this year but would like to add 1 or 2 more.

Gary
Ted Williams--Last man to hit .400
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 28)

Return to Classifieds