MLB 2005 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

MLB 2005

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB 2005

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:38 pm

Does anyone on here know anything about MLB 2005. I heard from a friend that it’s supposed to be real nice. There are a lot more customizable options and stuff. Any info would help though. I also heard about a free hat???

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: MLB 2005

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:53 am

I just picked up MLB 2005, and it’s really awesome! They really improved the graphics this time, and the soundtrack is kinda cool cuz it has The Black Eyed Peas. Regardless of all that the coolest part is the franchise mode which lets you basically run the whole team. It’s awesome cuz u get to manage the stadium and trades, etc. What do you guys think?

Postby djacks » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:32 pm

I was getting ready to post a thread asking about this game. I'm looking for the best "GM Mode" video game...I actually enjoy running the team, signing free agents, making trades, drafting, fantasy drafts, etc more than the gameplay...has anyone out there played a bunch of different ones to know which is the best?
"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."-Ayn Rand
djacks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

MLB 2005

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:12 pm

Dude, I think you’re so right! MLB is by far the best baseball game I’ve played in a while. The grapics and franchise mode are pretty cool, but I’m excited I just got my hat in the mail! Anyone have any good tips for MLB? ;-D :-b

Postby la dodgers » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:41 pm

i like mlb has all the bells and wisles u need but still simple game play and reilistic ;-D
go dodgers
la dodgers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk