NL/AL Only Keeper League Auction - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NL/AL Only Keeper League Auction

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NL/AL Only Keeper League Auction

Postby ty24 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:40 am

I'm trying to judge interest in getting separate $100 (plus any site fees- likely CBS) NL and AL Only auction keeper leagues going. My preference would be to do one of the auctions this weekend and the other during the week next week, however with being up against time, we may have to do one during the week next week and one next weekend. Stats for this would be retroactive to the start of the season. We will be using league safe. I would like to get both an AL and an NL league up with like owners, however I know that may not be possible, so one or the other is fine. We will be using League Safe for money and you MUST pay prior to the auction. Both will be 5x5 roto leagues. If you are interested, please message me here, or email me at typarsons_24@hotmail.com . I would be happy to answer any questions or provide more details. Right now, I just want to judge interest. If I can get 6 people interested, I'll get this thing rolling!
ty24
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: NL/AL Only Keeper League Auction

Postby ty24 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Still looking for a few more to get this thing going. Looking at the end of next week and next weekend as draft dates. Feel free to email me or PM me and I will send you the league constitutions.
ty24
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Classifieds