WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS TEAM? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS TEAM?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS TEAM?

Postby shoof08 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 pm

MLB2010 wrote:Ok well actually i recently traded Carlos Lee and Matt Cain for Clayton Kershaw and Jayson Werth...thoughts...please

I don't know if i would have done that either. Lee is much better than Werth in my opinion and Kershaw is better than Cain, but not better than Lee is to Werth. Idk if that made any sense haha. Take it for what its worth.
shoof08
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MLB2010 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

i get it but honestly if u think that kershaw is better than cain then i'm all good bc i think werth is better than lee.
MLB2010
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby tinfoilxtouch » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 am

I think it looks like a solid team, and assuming everyone does what they are projected, you should do very well. I'd seriously be concerned more with finding at least one more reliable workhorse for your starting pitching though. Greinke was great and is that talented, but has only pitched at that level for one year. Lester should come around, but is off to a scary start(should know, I have him too). Then you have Harden and Liriano, who are both major/almost certain injury concerns. If you could even land someone like Oswalt who has slipped to a 2nd tier pitcher in most minds, you'd have much more stability. Just the only thing that glares when looking at it right away.

Any thoughts on mine? viewtopic.php?t=409539

Thanks!
tinfoilxtouch
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Jarcaines » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 pm

waltb87 wrote:Eh, I don't know if I would have done it...but it is not going to kill your team

Agreed.

You have assembled a pretty good team there. I like the first trade you mentioned.
Rockhill Ridge Mariners
Jarcaines
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team