Yahoo StatTracker problem - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo StatTracker problem

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo StatTracker problem

Postby Neato Torpedo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 am

Actually, the moron is everyone who is getting into a huge argument instead of having a civil discussion.
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Yahoo StatTracker problem

Postby RyanP421 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:02 am

Neato Torpedo wrote:Actually, the moron is everyone who is getting into a huge argument instead of having a civil discussion.



Which is what this was until someone came here tossing out personal attacks. It may have been a heated discussion, but there was no calling anyone out or insulting anyone. I feel starting something with someone on a MESSAGE BOARD is pretty lame.
RyanP421
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 48
Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo StatTracker problem

Postby Neato Torpedo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:34 am

RyanP421 wrote: I feel starting something with someone on a MESSAGE BOARD is pretty lame.

What are your feelings on continuing something, then? :-D
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Yahoo StatTracker problem

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 am

Worst.Thread.Ever.




RyanP421 wrote:3 minutes. That's 3 minutes.


Most accurate thing I've ever heard you say :-D ;-D
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Yahoo StatTracker problem

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 am

RyanP421 wrote:And to everyone saying "go play somewhere else"...How thoughtful, and how insightful! I hadn't thought of that myself! Had you actually comprehended what I wrote, you wouldnt have responded with that.

And had you actually comprehended what I wrote, you'd just go play somewhere else instead of ranting about StatTracker not working on a message board on Christmas Eve or Easter Day. Take care now, bye bye then. I hope you are the voice that changes the tyrants that are Yahoo!.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24815
(Past Year: 360)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Yahoo StatTracker problem

Postby DaSh 1s » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 am

bigh0rt wrote:
RyanP421 wrote:
Mortician wrote:
Maybe you should learn math then..... Knowing how to add and subtract can be a helpful tool for playing rotisserie

And Just because the yahoo workers themselves may not celebrate Easter doesn't mean that noone in their family does. I know my son would be upset if I had to run to work on a holiday because a bunch of morons can't figure out that 1 for 5 is a .200 avg....



Dude, get off your high horse. We join a certain site with the expectation that it will work. Why is it too much to expect it to work somewhat consistently? Truth is, it's not. Since today is Easter we are supposed to cut them slack? I'm pretty sure the 2010 calender has been set up for a while right? If there were competent people running Yahoo, this thing would have been better prepared to work today, so that these people can "enjoy Easter". But guess what? It's their job to make sure it's working. They signed up for it. So therefor, it should work.

If you go out to eat on Christmas Eve, and the waiter has a piss poor attitude and doesnt serve you very well, do you cut them slack because "aw it's Christmas Eve, they probably want to be at home?" Negative, it's their job that THEY signed up for, so it comes with the territory.

Yahoo sucks sometimes. And lately, it sucks more and more with the lack of consistency in players being added, etc. Lack of consistency on DL, roster moves, etc. And now this.

Three words: Play somewhere else.

It's not rocket science.

Can't you ever just answer the question?
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1893
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buiviopaufamp and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Aug. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at Miami
(12:40 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Toronto at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
NY Mets at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Houston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Arizona at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
LA Angels at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Francisco at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
San Diego at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact