....Yadier Molina - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

....Yadier Molina

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

....Yadier Molina

Postby StoneMoses » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 am

Will he start tomorrow....anybody?
I'm having a little trouble finding info on his current status.
StoneMoses
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ....Yadier Molina

Postby govtphish » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Looking like LaRue will start the opener and Molina could start any day after that...seem to be targeting Friday as his return. I'm hoping for as soon as possible..or I will have to drop him for Jeff Clement!
govtphish
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby k.k. » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 am

I'm a first time owner of Y.Molina for this fantasy baseball season. I was worried initially when he was shut down for the rest of spring training, but he's come through wonderfully in his first week, including a grand slam in the opener and another home run in last night's game. The nice thing about Yadier is he plays almost every game. Larue will get in there occasionally, sure, but there's no fear of a time share in St. Louis. Ask Napoli owners about that right now. They've got to be steamed!
~
k.k.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 7)

Postby hondo4mvp » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:11 am

k.k. wrote:I'm a first time owner of Y.Molina for this fantasy baseball season. I was worried initially when he was shut down for the rest of spring training, but he's come through wonderfully in his first week, including a grand slam in the opener and another home run in last night's game. The nice thing about Yadier is he plays almost every game. Larue will get in there occasionally, sure, but there's no fear of a time share in St. Louis. Ask Napoli owners about that right now. They've got to be steamed!

I was in the same boat so I snagged Clements of the wire as insurance,who finally jacked one yesterday.If he continues to show signs of life I might set be with a nice dual eligibility backup catcher.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 11)

Postby k.k. » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 am

hondo4mvp wrote:
k.k. wrote:I'm a first time owner of Y.Molina for this fantasy baseball season. I was worried initially when he was shut down for the rest of spring training, but he's come through wonderfully in his first week, including a grand slam in the opener and another home run in last night's game. The nice thing about Yadier is he plays almost every game. Larue will get in there occasionally, sure, but there's no fear of a time share in St. Louis. Ask Napoli owners about that right now. They've got to be steamed!

I was in the same boat so I snagged Clements of the wire as insurance,who finally jacked one yesterday.If he continues to show signs of life I might set be with a nice dual eligibility backup catcher.

I've been watching Fox in OAK too for that reason. Could be OF/1B/3B/C eligibility there. He's got to hit consistently though. It's no use how ever many positions he plays if he doesn't hit for something.
~
k.k.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby hondo4mvp » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 am

k.k. wrote:
hondo4mvp wrote:

I've been watching Fox in OAK too for that reason. Could be OF/1B/3B/C eligibility there. He's got to hit consistently though. It's no use how ever many positions he plays if he doesn't hit for something.

I don't see OF unless someone gets hurt and they've already got a 3B waiting in the minors if LaRoche can't cut it.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

Postby k.k. » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am

hondo4mvp wrote:I don't see OF unless someone gets hurt and they've already got a 3B waiting in the minors if LaRoche can't cut it.

Sure, I get you. In the ESPN league I'm in though, he's already got 3B and OF eligibility. 1B is coming. It's all moot though if he doesn't contribute offensively.
~
k.k.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby hondo4mvp » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 am

k.k. wrote:
hondo4mvp wrote:I don't see OF unless someone gets hurt and they've already got a 3B waiting in the minors if LaRoche can't cut it.

Sure, I get you. In the ESPN league I'm in though, he's already got 3B and OF eligibility. 1B is coming. It's all moot though if he doesn't contribute offensively.

Which,I'm sad to say isn't working.I hate to drop a guy I had hopes for this early, but I can use the roster spot.
He's got the(roster) life expectancy of a cockroach on my bathroom floor in the middle of the night.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Kuji » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 am

k.k. wrote:Ask Napoli owners about that right now. They've got to be steamed!

Don't remind me of this...
Kuji
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Injuries & Player Updates