Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who will have more 5x5 Roto value, Hunter Pence or Carlos Gonzalez?

Hunter Pence
34
47%
Carlos Gonzalez
38
53%
 
Total votes : 72

Re: Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence

Postby swyck » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:05 am

yaboygino wrote:
West wrote:
yaboygino wrote:I dont think u guys know what CarGos ceiling is..all i know is that he is in a better lineup and more than likely outproduce Pence.


If you are going to tell us what we do and don't know, you may want to use better grammar and punctuation to strengthen your argument.


I didnt know i was writing a term paper. Anyways, i understand if your mad that you drafted pence over carlos...i would be too

When you're in public please wipe the drool from your chin, but I guess you don't know that.
Last edited by bigken117 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit out - Eat a dick. hows that for grammEr?
swyck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 1524
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 7 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence

Postby Syfo-Dyas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 pm

j24jags wrote:
Fade2White12 wrote:It's Pence, and for me it isn't very close.

IMO CarGo's realistic ceiling this year is almost what is expected out of Pence. Minus the fact that CarGo could steal 30+ while Pence will steal closer to 20.


Pence has a terrible 54% success rate stealing bases the last two years. And with that offense, they cant really afford to run into outs. So his SB total this year will be closer to 10 IMO.
Image
the awesome sig by soty


"You should be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the
moment." - Qui-Gon Jinn (keeper league expert?)
Syfo-Dyas
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1849
Joined: 23 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence

Postby yaboygino » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 pm

I rest my case...4/5, 2 runs. Beasttttttttt
yaboygino
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 298
Joined: 28 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence

Postby West » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 pm

yaboygino wrote:I rest my case...4/5, 2 runs. Beasttttttttt


And Carlos Zambrano will have a 86 ERA for the season. Talk to me in August.
West
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1519
(Past Year: 85)
Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Poll: Carlos Gonzalez VS. Hunter Pence

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

West wrote:
yaboygino wrote:I rest my case...4/5, 2 runs. Beasttttttttt


And Carlos Zambrano will have a 86 ERA for the season. Talk to me in August.


I'm not so sure he won't :-D . I really do like CarGo though, looked great today and he's on my team so hopefully he keeps it up
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
P-Hamels,Nolasco,W.Rodriguez,Garza,Wagner,Aardsma
BN-Span,Slowey,Liriano,E.Santana,Gregg, Pelfrey, Street
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1319
Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ny

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Byuilsiyka and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 13:37 hours
(and 92 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact