scoring issue? Do I even need Relief Pitchers? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

scoring issue? Do I even need Relief Pitchers?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: scoring issue? Do I even need Relief Pitchers?

Postby Oogabooga » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

I was offered Rollins and Jered Weaver for Joe Mauer. I would sure love to have Rollins at SS and it gives me another SP but the catchers available on Waivers are all :(

As for the pitcher situation. I think Im back to the "no" RP gig that I was on when I started this thread. And as you mentioned in your last post it will prob generate the most points. I'm going to try and keep 12 pitchers on my roster. Probably 11 of them will be SP, I dont really want to drop RP Rodriguez. I'm going to try and get about 7 SP's that will always be on my roster and rotate in 4 SP's every day that are pitching that day. Well as long as they have decent matchups. This way I wont lose any of my decent SP's and if there isnt a good Probable Starter out there I'll just throw a RP in the mix. As long as they dont get shelled (Beckett posted -6 yesterday) then a SP will score me some decent points by just being in the game.
Oogabooga
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner