CBS Manual Draft Entry Tool - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

CBS Manual Draft Entry Tool

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS Manual Draft Entry Tool

Postby bigmck » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:43 pm

CBS has changed this since last year. Last night I was entering our league and ran into a problem and would like to know if anyone else did. I do a search for the player and several names come up. I click on the one I want and it adds him to the team. Now the problem. If the player is eligible for more than one position, the system does not let me choose which one. It just assigns him to a position. An example if a player qualifes for OF and 1B. It does not ask me which position. I want him at OF, but when I click it puts him at 1B. Then when I try to enter my 1B player, the position is filled and I can not enter him except at the normal Add/Drop screen. == My league has 11 teams and seven of them had this problem last night. Has anyone found a work around for this?
bigmck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 60)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS Manual Draft Entry Tool

Postby Pochucker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

I think the problem is because you were adding from the search function. If you find where player is eligible at then you go to that list and add him from it. Another words if he is eligible at 1b and 3b and you want him at 3b find him on that list and add him. Unless of course you are searching because their not on any list? Then im all wet.
Pochucker
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby bigmck » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Pochucker wrote:I think the problem is because you were adding from the search function. If you find where player is eligible at then you go to that list and add him from it. Another words if he is eligible at 1b and 3b and you want him at 3b find him on that list and add him. Unless of course you are searching because their not on any list? Then im all wet.

I was using the Seach function, so that might be the reason. I started out using the positions, but there were so many players it was taking a long time to find them. It is not possible to use Search when you have only 3B for example is it? I have another draft this weekend, so I am trying to sort things out. Any help you might give is appreciated.
bigmck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 60)

Postby Pochucker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Well like i said what ever position list you enter them from is where they go.
Pochucker
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby drtodddds » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 am

If I understand your problem correctly, once a player is added, go to the upper right area of the draft and click on your team results of your draft. You can move players between positions they are eligible to play, as well as make them active or put them on your bench. Then this will free up space for your next draft pick. Hope that helps.
drtodddds
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Return to Commissioner's Corner