$25 money auction keeper league. must see!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

$25 money auction keeper league. must see!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$25 money auction keeper league. must see!!!

Postby WVNATE830 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm

This is going to be a $25 money league and also a keeper league. Therefore, if you dont intend to pay, or play for at least a couple of years, please dont sign up. That being said, let me get to the bylaws.
I have set up the league in a very unique way. The draft for this league will be an auction style draft. This way, every owner will have an opportunity to own some of the players they "covet". Every year after that will be an auction draft starting in round 7. The first 6 rounds will be your 6 keepers from the year before. 6 players must be kept and the cost for each player will be determined by their purchase price from last season plus a $3 inflation fee per player. The auction value of your keeper player will be deducted from your auction budget for the upcoming season.
The scoring will be a 6x6 scoring with HR, RBI, R, SB, AVG, OPS and W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP, QS being the scoring categories
The league is set up for 12 teams, therefore there will be $300 in the pool and payouts will be as follows:
1st - $120
2nd - $80
3rd - $40
As you can see that leaves $5 per team left over. This money will go to a side pot in the following year of the league.
There is a good reason for this.
It is an incentive for owners to stick around. If an owner leaves the league after year 1, and we are forced to sell his/her team at a discount ($20) that owners $5 will be pulled from the $60 pot to help keep the league going. It sucks to have a keeper league dissolve after 1 year because 3-4 owners select horrible teams and back out the next year. So hopefully this will help keep the league going. The winner of the side pot each season will be the owner with the most wins over the course of the previous 2 seasons.
Lastly, please send your paypal payment of $27 to cover the fees to my paypal address of wvnate830@yahoo.com, nonpayers will be deleted. Good luck and if you have any questions, please email me at wvnate830@yahoo.com
Thanks
Nate

Scoring & Settings
Setting Value
League ID#: 515356
League Name: Auction Keeper $Money$ League
Password: baseball
Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
Draft Time: Thu Apr 1 9:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 15, 2010
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 3
Min Innings Pitched: 15
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 24 and 25 (4 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 14 days from Sep 20 to Oct 3
Divisions: No
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)
WVNATE830
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: $25 money auction keeper league. must see!!!

Postby crb62075 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm

How many opening do you have?
crb62075
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby WVNATE830 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 pm

have 2 managers unpaid. I have given them until Wednesday evening to settle up or get dumped. shoot me an email if you wanna be on the waiting list. email is wvnate830@yahoo.com if enough responses, I may open up another league.
thanks
nate
WVNATE830
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 14)

Postby crb62075 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 pm

I just sent you an e-mail. I'm definitely interested and if you create a new $25 league my brother and I will both be interested or if you create a $50 league we will join together.
crb62075
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds