$200 YAHOO H2H, ONLINE DRAFT TONIGHT! 1 MORE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

$200 YAHOO H2H, ONLINE DRAFT TONIGHT! 1 MORE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$200 YAHOO H2H, ONLINE DRAFT TONIGHT! 1 MORE

Postby Fran1508 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

I still need 1 more person! its a h2h yahoo league for $200. My paypal is franciosa1508@yahoo.com. We already have 11. The draft is tonight, sunday, march 28 at 9pm eastern time, online draft. The league is a mixed league and a redraft league, not a keeper league. Payouts havent been decided yet, but I dont take any money out of the pot so there would be 2200 in the pot. The champ will get the most, followed by the regular season champ, followed by the runner-up in the championship. Its 6x6. r, hr, rbi, sb, avg, ops, w, l, s, era, whip, k. Roster spots are c, 1b, 2b, ss, 3b, of, of, of, util, sp, sp, rp, rp, p, p, p, p, 6 bench spots. The minimum IP/week is 30. I review all trades. The league is competitive, this is the 5th year in the league. 6 teams will make the playoffs. All my managers will vouch for me that I am fair and solid commish. I can't provide the league ID and password until I receive payment via paypal. I'll be checking my email all day if someone wants to join or has a question and paypals the money. My email is franciosa1508@yahoo.com. I won't be checking this board frequently, I'll check my emails very often on my phone so email me
Fran1508
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds