Matchup Meltdown Rules - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Matchup Meltdown

Matchup Meltdown Rules

Moderator: Baseball Matchup Meltdown Mods

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby CadensDad » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Having a problem, it says I have 20 picks but nearly half of the games it wont allow me to pick a winner. And I select winners for all the games I can but it's only 18. So it keeps saying I must pick 20 games but it wont let me
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby menyak » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 am

CadensDad wrote:Having a problem, it says I have 20 picks but nearly half of the games it wont allow me to pick a winner. And I select winners for all the games I can but it's only 18. So it keeps saying I must pick 20 games but it wont let me

Please PM me your password so I can look into this.
"Never argue with an idiot. People won't know who's who."
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3050
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby CadensDad » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm

menyak wrote:
CadensDad wrote:Having a problem, it says I have 20 picks but nearly half of the games it wont allow me to pick a winner. And I select winners for all the games I can but it's only 18. So it keeps saying I must pick 20 games but it wont let me

Please PM me your password so I can look into this.


Done, any way I can do my picks today somehow? I dont wanna miss a week on the game
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 am

i was having problems too all weekend.

for starters it was near impossible for me to access the site on friday and saturday...i could from my phone however, but when i went to post my picks for the MM, nothing showed up. it was a strange, strange weekend for the cafe. !+)
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby drunkmonkey » Thu May 21, 2009 9:36 am

I'm sure it's a glitch in the display, but it appears pogotheostrich was credited with two wins for the Philly-Washington game on Saturday in week 6.
drunkmonkey
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Pick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 606
Joined: 31 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 am

it was a double header im pretty sure and philly won both.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby j24jags » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm having a minor problem. I missed week one so it should have been my bye week. I should still be allowed to make 30 picks right? Instead it counted it as a safety week, so I am down to 15 picks already. I would like to have all 30 back if that's possible, I believe that's how it should be, correct me if I'm wrong.
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby menyak » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 am

j24jags wrote:I'm having a minor problem. I missed week one so it should have been my bye week. I should still be allowed to make 30 picks right? Instead it counted it as a safety week, so I am down to 15 picks already. I would like to have all 30 back if that's possible, I believe that's how it should be, correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately I cannot fix this because I am in fact allowed to make all 30 picks. :-/ Please send me your account password so I can look into this. This is actually quite urgent because it's already Friday (worst case we might have to cancel this game). The good news is that if I can fix this in time it will earn you an Eagle Eye.
"Never argue with an idiot. People won't know who's who."
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3050
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby chris8 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 pm

menyak wrote:
j24jags wrote:I'm having a minor problem. I missed week one so it should have been my bye week. I should still be allowed to make 30 picks right? Instead it counted it as a safety week, so I am down to 15 picks already. I would like to have all 30 back if that's possible, I believe that's how it should be, correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately I cannot fix this because I am in fact allowed to make all 30 picks. :-/ Please send me your account password so I can look into this. This is actually quite urgent because it's already Friday (worst case we might have to cancel this game). The good news is that if I can fix this in time it will earn you an Eagle Eye.

I have a similar problem, although not as drastic!
According to the bolded picks in the Week 1 thread, I should have 16 picks left for this round, but when I go to make my picks, it says I only have 15 left.

Will send you my account password as well ;-D
Image
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 7023
(Past Year: 103)
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Going to see a man about a dog

Re: Matchup Meltdown Rules

Postby j24jags » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 pm

menyak wrote:
j24jags wrote:I'm having a minor problem. I missed week one so it should have been my bye week. I should still be allowed to make 30 picks right? Instead it counted it as a safety week, so I am down to 15 picks already. I would like to have all 30 back if that's possible, I believe that's how it should be, correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately I cannot fix this because I am in fact allowed to make all 30 picks. :-/ Please send me your account password so I can look into this. This is actually quite urgent because it's already Friday (worst case we might have to cancel this game). The good news is that if I can fix this in time it will earn you an Eagle Eye.

Sent ;-D
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Matchup Meltdown

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact