Donnelly - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Donnelly

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Donnelly

Postby giants8307 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:55 am

I got brendan donnelly in the draft, and I think he's a very good player. However, he won't be getting any saves, and holds aren't counted. He'll help w/ ERA, WHIP, and possibly stikeouts, but should I drop him and put a closer in his spot? The closer would probably have to be traded for, unless I got Mike MacDougal off waivers.
giants8307
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pedantic » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:02 am

I'd rather have Donnelly than MacDougal on my roster. I would trade for a closer if you think you need one.
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:51 pm

Mar 22 Angels.MLB.com's Doug Miller reports Anaheim Angels RP Brendan Donnelly (nose) had surgery to cauterize the blood vessels in his nose and prevent further bleeding. He tried to come back after breaking his nose but persistent bleeding continued. His status for Opening Day is in doubt.

anyone got any updates on this? I have holds in my league so I need him to be playing
FantasyFreak
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:35 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mar 22 Angels.MLB.com's Doug Miller reports Anaheim Angels RP Brendan Donnelly (nose) had surgery to cauterize the blood vessels in his nose and prevent further bleeding. He tried to come back after breaking his nose but persistent bleeding continued. His status for Opening Day is in doubt.

anyone got any updates on this? I have holds in my league so I need him to be playing

i have him too but i'm not at all worried. the only way it could affect his performance is if it were some freak never ending bloody nose.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Baseball Leftovers