Need a few owners for 16-team baseball dynasty league. If interested either reply here or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the information regarding the league is provided below. If interested and have any questions feel free to ask.
Fantasy League Provider: CBS Sports
Entry Fee: $60.00
$89.99 will go toward funding the purchase of our CBS Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League.
First Prize: $690.01
Second Prize: $100.00
Division Winners: $20.00
This season we're storing our league fees with LeagueSafe.com. It has the convenience of paying online, and our funds will spend the season sitting safely in an FDIC-insured bank account. At the end of the season, our league gets 100% of our fees returned, and we'll distribute prizes to winners.
Our league entry fee will be due prior to the draft. All owners must have paid the entry fee to participate in the draft.
Check out LeagueSafe.com if you want to see exactly how entry fees will be collected.
Live Draft, 3/28/10 06:00 pm ET.
25 Rounds, with 60 seconds between picks.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
15 Active Players
10 Reserve Players
25 Total Players
2: Injury (Does Not Count Against 25 Man Roster)
5: Minor League Designations (Does Not Count Against 25 Man Roster)
- Lineups may be set daily up to 5 minutes before game time.
- Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
- Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
- The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
- Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
- Trades are subject to a 1-day voting period, where at most 3 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 3 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
- No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/19/10.
- Head-to-Head, Points Based System.Scoring based on total stats each period.Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.
Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 24 and last for 3 Periods.
Scoring for Batting Categories.
- 1B - Singles: 1 point
- 2B - Doubles: 2 points
- 3B - Triples: 3 points
- BB - Walks (Batters): 1 point
- CS - Caught Stealing: -1 point
- E - Errors: -0.5 points
- HP - Hit by Pitch: 1 point
- HR - Home Runs: 4 points
- KO - Strikeouts (Batter): -1 point
- R - Runs: 1 point
- RBI - Runs Batted In: 1 point
- SB - Stolen Bases: 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
1BA - Singles Allowed: -1 point
2BA - Doubles Allowed: -2 points
3BA - Triples Allowed: -3 points
B - Balks: -1 point
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers): -1 point
BS - Blown Saves: -5 points
ER - Earned Runs: -2 points
HB - Hit Batsmen: -1
HRA - Home Runs Allowed: -4 points
INN - Innings: 3
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher): 2 points
L - Losses: -10 points
NH - No-Hitters: 5 points
OUTS - Outs: 1
PG - Perfect Games: 15 points
PKO - Pick Offs: 1
S - Saves: 5 points
W - Wins: 10 points