Breaking Bad - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Breaking Bad

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Breaking Bad

Postby RedHopeful » Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:i kept falling asleep, although i did see they finally killed the fly. looking forward to the final 3 episodes though

Same here. :*) What I was really hoping for was the last scene would have had another fly go flying by Jessie's head as he was cooking. }:-)
RedHopeful
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Curtis Pride » Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:i kept falling asleep, although i did see they finally killed the fly. looking forward to the final 3 episodes though

I hear next episode Walt has a really tough stain on his shirt that he can't get out and Jesse has an annoying charley horse.
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Art Vandelay » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

Crazy ended to last night's episode. I can't imagine they kill Jesse off (at least not until the series finale), but it wouldn't wouldn't be completely shocking if they did. I laughed when they were talking in the bar and Walt said "you are not a murderer" (or something). At that point you knew those guys were getting iced one way or another. The funny thing is Jesse really isn't a murderer while Walt has what...four bodies on him now (five counting Jane)? Last episode should be good.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Curtis Pride » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Surely something needs to happen. Next season can't continue with Walt getting paid a million a month to sit in a risk-free lab.

That job is over - we know that. And so I think the question is does Walt kill Jesse and end up doing something different with Chicken Brothers guy, or does he kill the Chicken Brothers guy and become the new kingpin?
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Curtis Pride wrote:Surely something needs to happen. Next season can't continue with Walt getting paid a million a month to sit in a risk-free lab.

That job is over - we know that. And so I think the question is does Walt kill Jesse and end up doing something different with Chicken Brothers guy, or does he kill the Chicken Brothers guy and become the new kingpin?

I don't see him killing Jessie now. He's invested way too much in him. If he was going to, he would have done it last episode before killing the two dealers.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am

Curtis Pride wrote:Surely something needs to happen. Next season can't continue with Walt getting paid a million a month to sit in a risk-free lab.

i think this is more likely, although it seems somewhat of a stretch the cartel would just welcome Walt in, and i dont think he'd have the backing to just run things on his own
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am

Hard to see Gus, the ultimate chicken guy, getting killed off as he seems too integral to the storyline for at least the near future. More likely, I can envision Gus accepting what happens and his bond grows with Walt as he views him as a vital partner or the opposite, where Walt and Gus now become competing interests.
RedHopeful
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Excellent finale. Even though it was a huge cliffhanger, I liked where it ended.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Curtis Pride » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Actually, wasn't a cliffhanger. He absolutely killed poor Gil.
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Curtis Pride wrote:Actually, wasn't a cliffhanger. He absolutely killed poor Gil.

There's no doubt there, but what comes of it seems to be pretty up in the air to me. It makes Walt the only chemist left, giving him leverage, but what happens after that? Maybe not a huge cliffhanger, but it hardly left things resolved.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk