Breaking Bad - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Breaking Bad

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Breaking Bad

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:Question: how long does it usually take once a season is done for it to pop up on Netflix? I'm just about to finish season 4 and trying to figure out when I get to watch season 5..

Season 4 took FOREVER, but I'm not sure if that was the norm or an anamoly - I think it only came out about 3 weeks before the Season 5 premiere :-?
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Skin Blues » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Just download it. If you're already paying for Netflix then what's the difference?
Skin Blues
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 150)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 am

pjalst wrote:It's official, Walt is a d***hole.

fixed.

just caught up and i'm actively rooting against walt at this point. i love how they've basically flipped it into Jessie being the good guy and walt being the bad guy. really curious where they're gonna go with this now that hank seems to have figured it out.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby pjalst » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:Question: how long does it usually take once a season is done for it to pop up on Netflix? I'm just about to finish season 4 and trying to figure out when I get to watch season 5..

4 was released on Amazon about 2 week before Season 5 started. I'm not sure about Netflix.
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 66)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm

pjalst wrote:

4 was released on Amazon about 2 week before Season 5 started. I'm not sure about Netflix.

season 5 is only half way through and isn't supposed to start back up until next summer. gonna be at least a year till it's on netflix.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby Tavish » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 am

Welcome back!

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby J35J » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 am

Tavish wrote:Welcome back!

The ending was great..."tread lightly"...how did you like the episode?
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 398)

Postby Tavish » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm

I enjoyed it. As usual, the foreshadowing scenes are doing a great job of setting up a conclusion without giving away too much. I'm fairly torn on what I think Walt is building towards with the BFG in the trunk and the retrieval of the poison. My best guess right now is that there will be a final showdown with him and Madrigal mainly because I just can't see him going to that extreme against either Hank and the DEA or Jesse assuming that Jesse finally turns on him.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter

Postby pjalst » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 pm

The Jesse revelation was a little confusing. It was tough to figure out the cigarette and Saul connection to the poision.
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 66)

Postby Tavish » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 am

Tavish wrote:I enjoyed it. As usual, the foreshadowing scenes are doing a great job of setting up a conclusion without giving away too much. I'm fairly torn on what I think Walt is building towards with the BFG in the trunk and the retrieval of the poison. My best guess right now is that there will be a final showdown with him and Madrigal mainly because I just can't see him going to that extreme against either Hank and the DEA or Jesse assuming that Jesse finally turns on him.

Crushed it out of the park. Good ending to a great series, it would have been hard to see it ending in any other fashion. There have been so many comparisons going around comparing The Sopranos ending to Breaking Bad, but its not really fair to either show. Just two completely different rides, so they deserve the ending to be handled in much different ways.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk