1. What was your draft strategy? Load up on infielders and wait to fill outfield positions. When I arrived at a point early in the draft when an OF was the logical choice, I decided to go with the best SP available (Haren).
2. Who do you think was the steal of the draft? My personal steal - hopefully, one of the many OF I loaded up on late. League wide - Old Style kept plucking SP off the board (Wandy Rod, J. Sanchez, S. Baker) right before I planned to grab them. Don't know if any of them will be the steal of the draft but they were stolen from me! I'm a Braves fan, so seeing Chipper fall to rd 12 was difficult to watch. I hope he is the steal of the draft. Overall, there were several good picks by all the members of the league.
3. Who do you think was the reach of the draft? Personal - Jermaine Dye, I was "distracted" when my pick came up. If I would have performed a simple player news search, like I usually do before I hit the "draft" button I would not have taken Dye. My fault and my responsibility. League wide - I really can't find any that stand out
4. Who do you think will finish in the top 3? Straight from projectons: Cheesebeger 89, Beerdogs 83, Old_Style 70. Of course in season moves are important - Rock and Old_Style always seem to be one step ahead of the league
5. Who do you think will finish in the bottom 3? Straight from projections: Third Day 43, Amazing O 38, Shockers 38. I know shocker personally, no way in hell will he allow his team to finish last. One of the most competitive individuals I have ever met.
6. The best pick that you made. I like the Hamilton pick in RD 7 and the Loney pick in RD 16.
7. The worst pick that you made. Jermaine Dye.
8. What player is the biggest key to your success? Josh Hamilton and Jimmy Rollins having bouce back years.
9. Your team's weak/strong points. Weakness by Category SB, K, W, Strength HR, RBI, R, Weakness by position OF, SP Strength 1B, 2B, RP
Just copy, paste, and answer...if you so desire.
If God does not like the way I'm living my life, he can tell me himself.