Active player looking for a 10x10 roto league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Active player looking for a 10x10 roto league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Active player looking for a 10x10 roto league

Postby lenziemckenzie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a very active and competitive player. Even if things go bad, I'll stay active! I'm looking for a roto league with deeper scoring than the standard 5x5 categories. Because I live in Europe, I'd prefer afternoon - early evening (East Coast) draft times.

Please send me an email at tha_eye@hotmail.com, a PM here, or reply in this thread.

Thanks!
lenziemckenzie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Active player looking for a 10x10 roto league

Postby ChicagoStunt20 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 pm

what about a 5x5 roto league instead? 10x10 is a little hard to recruit other players into...
ChicagoStunt20
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby lenziemckenzie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi there,

I have noticed that! Basically I'm looking for a fairly deep league, so if it's a 5x5 one that has a decent amount of teams and maybe more roster spots that a standard league I am definately game. I'm looking for a league with dedicated players more than anything. Nothing worse than half the teams in a league getting bailed on halfway through the season!
lenziemckenzie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby ChicagoStunt20 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 pm

lenziemckenzie wrote:Hi there,

I have noticed that! Basically I'm looking for a fairly deep league, so if it's a 5x5 one that has a decent amount of teams and maybe more roster spots that a standard league I am definately game. I'm looking for a league with dedicated players more than anything. Nothing worse than half the teams in a league getting bailed on halfway through the season!

The only way I know to prevent that is a money league. A few dollars has incentive to get people to check their team. I'm in a draft and play roto league on Fanball. It drafts on 3/26 at 7pm Central time. They take credit cards so you can enter in and the winner gets $100 plus tons of points for future games. Fanball has worked great for me in the past.
ChicagoStunt20
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby lenziemckenzie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:09 pm

I suppose that's true. But I've played in several money leagues in the past and even there players have abandonned their teams. As I'm already playing in a paid H2H this year and was looking to play roto as well, which is what I'm used to playing, I was hoping for a free option. Perhaps a private league, open to invitation only so as to filter out any undedicated players. I will look into your Fanball league though, thanks.

If anyone is running any private roto league with dedicated players, please reply!
lenziemckenzie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby ChicagoStunt20 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

lenziemckenzie wrote:I suppose that's true. But I've played in several money leagues in the past and even there players have abandonned their teams. As I'm already playing in a paid H2H this year and was looking to play roto as well, which is what I'm used to playing, I was hoping for a free option. Perhaps a private league, open to invitation only so as to filter out any undedicated players. I will look into your Fanball league though, thanks.

If anyone is running any private roto league with dedicated players, please reply!

That's cool, here's the info anyway (Btw, league only has one spot left):
http://www.fanball.com/draftandplay/?ArenaID=2
ChicagoStunt20
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds