Draft this Saturday night. 100% payout, H2H scoring, payment through league safe, run through Cbsportsline
If any questions exist please email me at email@example.com
. We'd love to fill our last spot so that we can determine draft positions.
This not a keeper league. Each roster has 35 players, of which 20 are in the starting lineup. The breakdown of starting players is as follows: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, 3 OF'S, and 2 UTILITY (can be eligible at any position). For pitchers you can have up to 3 starters per day and 7 relief pitchers.
The payout breakdown and playoff format are:
Playoffs Setup -- Wk #21-25 (Top-12 teams):
Wk #21: 1st Round -- Top-4 teams get Byes… 5vs12 - 6vs11 - 7vs10 - 8vs9
Wk #22: Quarter Finals -- Top-4 teams vs Wk #21 winners… 1vs8/9 -2vs7/8 - 3vs6/11 - 4vs5/12
Wk #23: Semifinals -- Wk #22 winners… 1/8/9vs4/5/12 - 2/7/8vs3/6/11
Wk #24&25: Consolation Game - Wk #23 losers…most points over 2-Wkperiod -- for 3rd Place.
Wk #24&25: Championship Game - Wk #23 winners…most points over 2-Wkperiod -- for Championship!
Pay-out Breakdown: 100% payout
League Champion: $1,200League
Consolation Game Winner: $300
Consolation Game Loser: $150
Season Leader - Wins: $50
Season Leader - Points: $250
Website Fee: $150
Draft: • Live Draft, 3/20/10 08:00 pm ET.
• 35 Rounds.
• Draft robot not enabled - no time limit between picks.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, U, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Starting Pitcher with 5 starts last year or 5 starts this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Relief Pitcher with 10 relief appearances last year or 10 relief appearances this year.
Transactions: • Lineups may be set daily up to 5 minutes before gametime.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a automated blind bidding auction process (FAAB).
• The faab process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Each team will have a starting budget of $500 (not real money)
• Zero bids are not allowed.
• Dropped players will not be auctioned for at least 1 day(s)
• Trades are subject to a 1-day voting period, where at most 8 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 8 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/1/10.
(click here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays, with 6 matchups per period.
Playoffs start in Period 21 and last for 5 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $150
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1.25 points
2B - Doubles 2.50 points
3B - Triples 3.75 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CS - Caught Stealing -1 point
CYC - Hitting for the Cycle 10 points
GSHR - Grand Slam Home Runs 2 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 5 points
KO - Strikeouts (Batter) -.5 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
SF - Sacrifice Flies 1 point
SH - Sacrifice Hits 1 point
Scoring for Pitching Categories
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers) -1 point
BS - Blown Saves -3 points
CG - Complete Games 5 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HA - Hits Allowed -1 point
HD - Holds 3 points
INN - Innings 3 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
L - Losses -5 points
NH - No-Hitters 20 points
PG - Perfect Games 30 points
PKO - Pick Offs 1 point
S - Saves 7 points
SO - Shutouts 10 points
W - Wins 10 points