{{ Finders fee for Managers !!!!!!!! I need 10 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

{{ Finders fee for Managers !!!!!!!! I need 10

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

{{ Finders fee for Managers !!!!!!!! I need 10

Postby royleeroy10000 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 pm

I'll pay $10.00 per match via PayPal. B-)

I have two leagues open, both $$$$ leagues

1. Standard live keeper draft. I need 2 managers in 12 team league. H2H, 6X6, generous transactions annually & weekly, but no streaming. We will keep 5 players the first year from the 24 drafted. 6 teams will make the playoffs, top 4 paid. Fee for this league is $30.00. The league will be administered from the YAHOO GROUP "king_of_the_keepers_iv". The draft date is being voted on, but will fall between March 20th & March 28th.

2. Like Auction Keeper draft. I need 6 managers in a 10 team league. With only 10 teams, 25 players per team, we are looking at managing the best MLB rosters with talent rich waivers. H2H, 7X7, popular scoring categories. The league fee is $50.00. The two division leaders @ the all-star break will each receive $50.00. The other $400.00 will be distributed to the 4 playoff teams. We will be keeping 6 players the first year.

I am developing a "Fantasy Sports Interactive Community" on the WEB and will be running leagues in all 4 major sports. I would enjoy having you as part of our community.

All funds will be collected or paid Through PayPal. IF interested in either league, write to keithroyleetaylor2010@yahoo.com.
royleeroy10000
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds