REPLACEMENT KEEPER OWNER NEEDED..7 YEAR LEAGUE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

REPLACEMENT KEEPER OWNER NEEDED..7 YEAR LEAGUE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

REPLACEMENT KEEPER OWNER NEEDED..7 YEAR LEAGUE

Postby AVladRod » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 am

Ok, so I am not gonna beat around the bush here. We had a team in place earlier in the offseason, had made a trade that made his team better, but now does not know if he can have the time to keep up with our active league

Our league: 7 year keeper, keeps 10 this year...8 next year. 5X5 H2H on yahoo. The team you would be taking over was in last last year, it would be a challenge, but the way the deal worked out....this team would have THREE picks in the first 16 picks of the draft.

Players included in the draft include Jayson Werth, Adam Lind, Kendry Morales, Chad Billingsley, BJ Upton, Wandy Rodriguez.....and plenty more big names that you can get an rebuild you team.

Your team: Kurt Suzuki, James Loney, Jose Lopez, Michael Young, Derek Jeter, Jocoby Ellsbury, Brad Hawpe, Javier Vazquez, Jair Jurrjens (Shields was dealt in the deal that got better picks....)

Please let me know if you are interested and ACTIVE. I really don't want someone who just collects teams. This requires a serious commitment in a serious league, as we have all been together for a long time. We have already had 7 pre draft trades....just to show you how active this league is. The draft is SUNDAY NIGHT.

I have plenty more information...but please be serious about this and willing to stay not just for this year but in the future. Trust me, it will be the most competitive league you have ever played in.

POST EMAILS AND INTEREST.
AVladRod
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: REPLACEMENT KEEPER OWNER NEEDED..7 YEAR LEAGUE

Postby lakerdude32 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 pm

If this team is still available send the the info on the league, fees and all the other good stuff to
lakerdude32@gmail.com
lakerdude32
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds