Need ONE more for cometitive and unique FANTASY FUSION - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need ONE more for cometitive and unique FANTASY FUSION

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need ONE more for cometitive and unique FANTASY FUSION

Postby cu23.raiderette » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello!!!

I am trying to start a Fantasy football, and baseball Fusion. We play both sports and have 3-5 leagues for each. (each team plays in both)
How it is configured is that the top 4 teams move up a league and the bottom 4 are moved down a league, and middle 4 stay. Your goal is to make the top league and stay there. :-}

I need 36, 48, or 60 teams to start a 3, 4, or 5, tier system.

I am looking for a few more managers to complete the last league, we are looking for people who vote, smack talk, update their team, and know the game...It's all about competition and FUN!!! Must be very active, very very active!!!

the more the merrier, we've done the 3 tier and are looking to expand to 4 or 5. It's great to get to know each other and have reoccurring rivalries. We want managers who are dedicated and reliable to be there for years to come.

Email me if you are interested, and think you are qualified for the challenge!!! always_tardy33@hotmail.com

The best teams are invited to play in a special challenge of Fantasy Fusion Keeper League. Not just the top winning teams but the most active and big personalities, or big rivals. The teams that show dedication!! I HOPE TO SEE YA IN THE FUSION

Again email me at always_tardy33@hotmail.com
cu23.raiderette
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds