New league being formed by 2 owners with 14 and 20 years experience.Owners are past and present officials of the BFL, Bizarre, BRL, and BBL, which have all been advertised on this site. Looking for experienced, interactive, competitive owners for new NL only, snake draft, keeper league. A summary of the league is as follows:
The roster will consist of 23 starters (14 batters and 9 pitchers):
9-P (any combination of starters and relievers)
There will be a taxi squad of 5 players if we have a 12 team league, or a taxi squad of 8 players if we have a 10 team league. The starting roster will be drafted first via a snake draft, and then the taxi squad.
This will be 5X5 roto scoring, as follows:
– DRAFT: NL players only. These players must be on N.L.
roster, or on DL, or on suspension. No minor leaguers can
be selected. after the taxi squad is completed, with 2 farm pick rounds.
- The draft will consist of 23 rounds to select the starting
team, and 5 rounds for the taxi squad. Teams must draft all
23 starting positions before drafting your 5 bench players.
The bench players will start in round 24, thru 28. Round 29 and 30 will be used to select 2 farm players..
ELIGIBILITY – ML Players qualify at a position if they
played 20 games at that position the previous year, or 1
game during the current year. If a player did not play 20
games at any position the previous year, then he will be
eligible at the position that he played at the most. If a
player only played in the minor leagues the previous year,
he will be eligible ONLY at the position that he played the
most games at.
- League fee will be 250, which includes all transactions, trades, FAAB's, etc. A seperate stat fee of 14 per team applies, and admin costs of 200 apply.
- Players can be kept for a maximum of 3 years. There will be no long term contracts.
- There will be a 200 credit FAAB budget during the course of the entire season.
- There will be no transaction fees.
INNING and AT BATS Requirements -
At the end of the season, teams must have a minimum of 900
innings pitched, and 4250 at bats. Failure to accumulate
those totals in innings will result in a team getting 1
point in each pitching category. Failure to accumulate
those totals in at bats will result in a team getting 1
point in each pitchinghitting category.If this occurs, teams
do not move up and down in standings. It only affects total
points for penalized team. Standings do not change.
- Fair trades only, please. If one team deems a trade to be
one-sided, he can ask for a league vote. There will be NO dump trades.
PLAYERS TRADED TO AL:
If a player is traded to the AL during the season, he is no
longer on your team.
- TRADING DEADLINE:
The trading deadline is August 31st, at 9PM.
TIE-BREAKERS FOR FINAL STANDINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- most categories
2ND TIE-BREAKER IS MOST RUNS SCORED
- most runs scored (if tied in categories)
If a tie still exists, credits will be split between the
There will be a 200 FAAB budget, no extra fees required.
Prizes for a 12 team league are as follows:
Prizes for a 10 team league are as follows:
XV - STAT SITE:
- CBS Sportsline will be the official site.
XVI - INFO SITES:
- We will use Rotoworld and CBS Sportsline as our official
- These will be utilized as the cut-off time for minor
leaguers being activated to the ML during the course of the
season, or a player being traded over from the AL. The
cutoff time will be Saturday at midnight.
CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com