Deep H2H Money League needs 1 or 2! (chicago pref) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Deep H2H Money League needs 1 or 2! (chicago pref)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Deep H2H Money League needs 1 or 2! (chicago pref)

Postby chiray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey, I've been running this league for about 5 years now. Almost every year we lose someone, but this year we've lost 3. Looks like we have 1 solid replacement and a couple possibles out there, so I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to fill it in. The league is 10 teams on yahoo. It's a 5X5 H2H league. $140 buy in and all the money goes into the pot with most of the winnings being split between the regular season champ and the playoff champ (so there is a chance to win both obv.)

Our rosters are pretty big: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTL. and 9 pitchers, and a bench of 8 players, so that is 10 rosters of 30 players each. There is one quirky thing that we do to prevent streaming pitchers. Each week you must start between 5 and 10 starting pitchers (you can run as many releif pitchers as you want). Unfortunately, this cannot be monitored by yahoo's site, so I as the commish have to be on top of it. The penalty for breaking this rule tends to be quite severe ( you must sit all of your pitchers the next time you play that opponent) in order to discourage someone from breaking the rule. In the playoffs, breaking the rule is an automatic forefeit.

Anyway, those are the basics. Please respond here if you might be interested. I would really really like to have it be someone in the chicagoland area because I really don't want to deal with paypal, but I could if needed. (basically, I'd rather wait and see if I can find someone else that I can just get a check from rather than use paypal) I'm not out to rob anyone or anything, and I'd be glad to meet someone or whatever to ensure that your money is safe.

Draft date is still negotiable as we are waiting to have the league full. Of course we're looking at sometime within the last week before the season starts.
chiray
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds