Openings in "The Bigs" (Money League) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Openings in "The Bigs" (Money League)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Openings in "The Bigs" (Money League)

Postby cti531 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 am

"The Bigs" is a Gameday Ritual (GDR) league. GDR provides the most realistic approach to fantasy baseball that I have ever seen, however it does require a little more attention and is really more for the serious fantasy baseball player. If you are not familiar with GDR please use one of these links to learn more:

TOUR: http://www.gamedayritual.com/baseball/demo/
MANUAL: http://www.gamedayritual.com/baseball/help/manual.htm

Since most of our current owners have not played in GDR prior to this season, the league will follow all of the default rules of GDR (found in the manual) and be free to play this season. Next year it will evolve into a pay league with an entry fee between $50 - $75 with a 100% payout. So if you do not want to be in a pay league...this is not your league.

We will start to discuss rule changes later in the season as well as the off-season. Inactive owners will be removed throughout the season to ensure this league ends up with a solid group of 12 guys going into next season.

If after taking the tour and reading the manual...you are interested please e-mail me at sudcity73@yahoo.com.

The league has already been paid for so there is no charge for this season. I am eating the $100.

Thank You!
cti531
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Openings in "The Bigs" (Money League)

Postby cti531 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:59 pm

We are getting close to setting a date...4 teams left!
cti531
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Openings in "The Bigs" (Money League)

Postby da_mane_man » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

im at work right now so i can view the site, but i will when i get home. is this a keeper by any chance?
da_mane_man
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds