Looking for money League (Yahoo) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for money League (Yahoo)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for money League (Yahoo)

Postby alwaysnextyear » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I just dropped out of my drama filled league. I'm looking for a money league (at least $50). I have mished several leagues in the past and am a very active manager. If you are looking for someone, please let me know.

I prefer a stadard H2H yahoo league with 10-12 people, but will be willing to entertain any offers.

Thanks

Craiger

I love to snatch a kiss and vice versa!!!
alwaysnextyear
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for money League (Yahoo)

Postby kidfan9 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I think I might have just the league for you, here's the info you need to join. The fee is $75 and top 4 spots get paid. Any more questions feel free to drop me a line, cgmoore5@verizon.net.

Gary

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Ted Williams H2H League and the team called The Thumper in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 173236 and the Password is thekid.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Mon Mar 22 8:30pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that all league members custom rank their players in case a manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy Baseball home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

--Fantasy Baseball Commissioner
Ted Williams--Last man to hit .400
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 28)

Postby alwaysnextyear » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Bump

I love to snatch a kiss and vice versa!!!
alwaysnextyear
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby royleeroy10000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 am

I have a couple of openings in two different leagues.

First. An Auction Keeper. 14 teams. H2H, 6X6, Popular scoring categories. Keeping 5 the first year. Generous transaction limits. The draft is March 20th @ 11:00 am. Entry fee is $50.00. With 2 divisions, $50.00 will go to the 2 division winners, the rest to the top four teams via playoffs.

Second. Standard live draft Keeper. 12 Teams. H2H, 6X6, Popular scoring categories. Keeping 5 the first year. Generous transaction limits. The draft will be voted on, but it will be last weekend of March. The fee for this league is $30.00 will all monies going to the four playoff teams.

FYI, if interested in Both, I would be willing to discount your entry fee to $65.00 and put you in both. I will cover the difference, it would help me close out both leagues. Let me know if you have any questions
royleeroy10000@yahoo.com
royleeroy10000
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Look no further....

Postby yankmyrings » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

This league is no longer a keeper league.
Last edited by yankmyrings on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
yankmyrings
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Postby Mark1979 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Trying to fill up a Yahoo 6x6 (w/ OPS and Holds) auction $50 H2H league if you are interested. See my post below.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=402716
Mark1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby royleeroy10000 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I have two leagues open, both $$$$ leagues

1. Standard live keeper draft. I need 2 managers in 12 team league. H2H, 6X6, generous transactions annually & weekly, but no streaming. We will keep 5 players the first year from the 24 drafted. 6 teams will make the playoffs, top 4 paid. Fee for this league is $30.00. The league will be administered from the YAHOO GROUP "king_of_the_keepers_iv". The draft date is being voted on, but will fall between March 20th & March 28th.

2. Like Auction Keeper draft. I need 6 managers in a 10 team league. With only 10 teams, 25 players per team, we are looking at managing the best MLB rosters with talent rich waivers. H2H, 7X7, popular scoring categories. The league fee is $50.00. The two division leaders @ the all-star break will each receive $50.00. The other $400.00 will be distributed to the 4 playoff teams. We will be keeping 6 players the first year.

I am developing a "Fantasy Sports Interactive Community" on the WEB and will be running leagues in all 4 major sports. I would enjoy having you as part of our community.

All funds will be collected or paid Through PayPal. IF interested in either league, write to keithroyleetaylor2010@yahoo.com.
royleeroy10000
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby CJV123 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 am

We need 1 owner for our established AL-only H2H league (Yahoo!).

No drama. Complete integrity.

$100/team + $2/drop-add. Owners are very active and the total pot was over $2000 last year.
CJV123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Classifieds