New 16 team $50 keeper league (needs 2) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New 16 team $50 keeper league (needs 2)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New 16 team $50 keeper league (needs 2)

Postby Merlin401 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 pm

A few of my friends have finally decided to make the leap to Keeper Leagues due to the advent of Yahoo's Auction system. Not everyone wanted to make a keeper commitment so we're a few managers short of our 16 team goal. If you're interested, respond or send me a PM (or email which is my username @hotmail.com)

Cats: 7x7 (regular 5x5 + OPS and K's for hitters and K:BB and CGs for pitcher)

Prize Dist: $50 entrance... $400 1st, $200 2nd, $100 3rd, $100 best regular season (roto scoring)

Keepers: Keep 5 (all rules available inside the league)

Draft Day: M, March 22 at 6:45 PM EST

Collections: I never had a problem joining leagues and certainly dont intend any. So far just collecting via check/paypal but if it takes leaguesafe to make the strangers feel secure then i could try to figure that out. Dues due a week before the draft...

Let me know if that interests you... feel free to join with a friend or relative if you would rather be active in a league with someone you know.
Merlin401
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New 16 team $50 keeper league (needs 2)

Postby Merlin401 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 am

Just giving this a bump. We got one of the two... still looking for one more good manager. Draft in 9 days so still time to get settled, pay, and have a great start to a keeper league experience.
Merlin401
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds