Real Men wanted for Deep Dynasty with Minors Roster - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Real Men wanted for Deep Dynasty with Minors Roster

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Real Men wanted for Deep Dynasty with Minors Roster

Postby windycitywarrior » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Last year we launched what I consider to be a fantastic league. It is very deep (20 Teams) including a minor league roster, amateur draft, etc. After last season (or really during) we lost several owners. I suppose if they did not have a championship team they decided to drop out. We all make some bad choices when drafting, I know I made a few I might do differently, but hindsight is always 20/20. The difference is I am willing to live with my bad choices & no I did not win the championship, lol. Even the commissioner decided he didn't want to be the commissioner anymore, but to his credit, he did decide to keep his team & will be back this year. Since I loved the setup of this league I offered to take over the commissioner duties.

We have 6 confirmed owners returning, leaving 14 teams available. The entry is only enough to cover the CBS commissioner fees. There is no extra fee for prize money, although it has been discussed & most owners seem OK with a little extra to allow for prizes & keep people involved. We have also discussed having our own “winter meetings” to keep us active in the off season.

As you can see, the owners who remain are very serious & are active & involved. We are looking for owners who would like to take on one of the remaining 14 teams. We would allow the new owners to drop players with no penalty & redraft.

We want this to be as close as you can get to being a GM for a real MLB team. Any ideas are always welcome & will be considered & discussed.

If you are interested in being part of a “real” dynasty league e-mail windycitywarrior@gmail.com to set up your interview ASAP.

P.S. It is a H2H with daily roster moves.
windycitywarrior
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds