I posted this question in the Cafe's football forum but wanted to see if the answers differed between Fantasy Football and Fantasy Baseball?
Here is the hypothetical question setup(names and forum changed to Cafe for anonymity):
- Bob was a longtime and very active member of the Cafe
- Bob was an originating member of the Cafe Hoodoo Baseball League
- Bob got in an arguement with a few other Forum members on politics and social issues and they were able to get him booted from the forum prior to last years draft and season
- Although Bob was no longer in the forum he never was late with his draft picks, never failed to answer trade offers within a day, an was one of the most active owners(if not the mot active) during the season.
- Bobs team made h playoffs but lost, in a tied series, to another team
- Even the forum owner said that there was no reason to kick Bob from the league due to his banning from the forum
Now, his archrival, both Fantasywise and politically, wants to kick Bob out of the league citing his not being an official forum member anymore.
Should Bob be kicked out of the league?