Looking to start 12 team, 5x5 keeper league. Low entry. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking to start 12 team, 5x5 keeper league. Low entry.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking to start 12 team, 5x5 keeper league. Low entry.

Postby Santana4Cy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:48 pm

The current keeper league I am running doesn't seem like it is going to get back up and running, so I'm looking to start a new one.

League would probably be run on Yahoo, although I'm not necessarily opposed to other sites.

12 teams, would keep 4 players each year and each player can only be kept twice (so you would have a player for 3 years total).

Entry fee somewhere between $30-40, with 3rd place getting entry back, 2nd place getting 25% of remaining pool and winner getting 75% of remaining pool.

Rosters would look like: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, U, U, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, 7 BN (27 spots total)

If interested, please email troe15@hotmail.com or send me a PM.
Image
Santana4Cy
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 322
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 9 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact