Looking For an Auction $ League, Keeper Preferred - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking For an Auction $ League, Keeper Preferred

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking For an Auction $ League, Keeper Preferred

Postby the gold » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 pm

All,

I am interested in a joining an Auction format $ league. I would prefer a keeper/dynasty league, but will consider redrafts as well. I will consider NL only or mixed leagues.

If you are looking for an additional player, please post relevant information below and I will be in touch shortly.

Thanks!
Aaron
the gold
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking For an Auction $ League, Keeper Preferred

Postby royleeroy10000 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

This is a keeper league. Most settings will be determined by league vote in YAHOO GROUPS. It will be h2h, and 12.

This is a league with and entry fee. The fee will be only $50.00. . The prize money will be paid based on playoffs as follows 50% (1st), 25% (2nd), 15% (3rd), 10% (4th), This league will be highly competitve and I hope to secure managers with appropriate experience. We have 11 solid managers at this point paid and ready to go.

I collect through PayPal. It provides some protection for you managers as they have all my personal information and can come after me. The money is deposited into a dedicated bank account at Citibank. The PayPal account is keithroyleetaylor@yahoo.com . After payment is received, I will invite the manager into the GROUP. Once we have at least 10 teams, we will start on league set up issues. The draft date is TBD. You will also get the league ID and password to register your team

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again.
royleeroy10000
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Stinkerlink » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Long standing fantasy baseball league in Southern California (Orange County area) is looking to add one, possibly two new owners. League has existed for roughly 20 years, and has expanded from original So. California owners to now include owners that commute in for AUCTION draft from San Francisco, Phoenix and Colorado. Everything with the exception of the actual draft can be handled online or over the phone. This is a 15 owner mixed league and we are a hybrid league in that we use only 10 American League teams and 10 National League teams. This is a 5 X 5 league, with up to 13 keepers, toppers rights, 3 farm team players, and no bench. Use Innings Pitched instead of strikeouts. Standard five offensive categories. Bi-weekly transactions. Play with three year contracts, with cost getting bumped $5 in third year of contract. 260 draft budget and 300 salary cap. Send me an e-mail at stinkerlink@hotmail.com if you are interested or if you have any questions. Fun league with a number of active trading teams. Draft will be held on Sunday, April 11th in Southern California. One opening (most likely), so first come is first served. Thank you.
willie mays...
best there ever was
Stinkerlink
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby hanny2042 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey Aaron...

Brand new auction keeper league needs 1 more to start our slow draft. Below are some of the details...email me for more info at hanny2042@gmail.com.

This league uses real money to buy players. The max salary cap is $60, but you do not have to spend all of it. Therefore, if you only want to spend $30 and are comfortable with your team, you can!

Buy in will range anywhere from $25 - $60 depending on how much you spend on your players.
Payouts: 1st - 70%, 2nd - 20%, 3rd - 10%
12 team
Mixed League
H2H Points
Minor league rosters
We will use boards for the draft and ESPN for stats (therefore, 100% payout)

There are a lot more details, so if you are interested or have any questions, post, PM, or email me...

Thanks!

hanny
hanny2042@gmail.com
hanny2042
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 23)

Postby Rapps5 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 pm

There are a few spots open in a CBS auction league with $100 entrance fee and 60%/30%/10% payouts to the owners that finish 1st/2nd/3rd. There will be 10-12 teams in the league, so the payouts will be in the range of $510-$630 for first place, $255-$315 for second place, and $85-$105 for third place. It is a re-draft league (no keepers), but we have some returning members from last season. The draft will be held on Thursday, March 18th (starting time to be determined by league members, but will be after 5pm eastern). The rules will be as follows:

-5x5 rotisserie scoring with weekly lineups
    -rosters include: 2 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 3B, 1 SS, 5 OF, 1 MI, 1 CI, 2 U, 10 P, and 10 Reserves
    -auction draft: $275 to spend on 35 active and reserve players.
    -a trade will pass through a 48-hour voting period where it will be overturned if over 50% of the owners not involved in the trade object to it.
    -traditional 24-hour waiver system for dropped players

If you are interested in the league or have any questions about rules, please send an email to sigmahigh@gmail.com as soon as possible. The spots are filling up quickly, so make sure to contact me immediately if you are interested.
Rapps5
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby fmluder » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:08 pm

fmluder
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 5)

Postby jkono29 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 am

Aaron, check out our league here:
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=402126

-Mixed 5x5 (OPS instead of BA), Keeper (4/yr), Auction draft, $40-$50

We had to dump 6 owners due to inactivity last year (we don't tolerate that junk!!), so we've decided to set it up where new owners get a chance to compete. Keep 5 keepers instead of 4, and all players from dead teams (plus unprotected, unkept players from holdover teams) are available to new owners in a pre-auction snake draft.

Check out the link above for the list of available players for 2010.

Jay

jkono29
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby royleeroy10000 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:37 am

Let us have one last league.!!!!!

H2H, 7x7, 25 player roster, 12 teams. Two Divisions. Bat 10, pitch 9, 6 BN. Draft time will determined by vote but will be the last week of March. We will keep 7 players the first year.

Hitters will use (Hits, Runs, HRs, RBIs, SB, On Base Slugging,GIDP)

Pitchers will use (Ks, Wins, Losses, Saves, Holds, ERA, WHIP)

100 Transactions per year, Max of 5 per week.

The Entry fee will be $30.00. Collected through PayPal. Each division leader at All Start Break will Get $30.00. The other $300.00 will be distributed via playoffs.

write keithroyleetaylor2010@yahoo.com
royleeroy10000
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby JBagKY » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 am

I don't know if you are still looking or not, but I figured that I would send you our information. We are a NL Only Auction Keeper League. Standard 5x5 Roto. Standard 260 for 23 players (14 hitters/9 pitchers).

We currently have 11 teams due to an owner dropping out the day before the auction last year. So, if you were to join, you would come in with the 260 to spend on your team. Also, we have a farm system with up to 5 players.

We use Rotowire and have been on them for the past 3 years. We have a flat $100 entry fee. We are located in Kentucky. Our auction is the first Sunday after Opening Day, which is April 11th this year. Most of the time we have it then unless Easter hinders it. We try to have the auction in person, but if you aren't close, you can easily get involved via any way that the internet allows.

Thanks for looking us over!
JBagKY
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby lee652 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

We need 1 NL owner on our keeper auction league. I'll email you the rules if you're interested.. This is the link to my post.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=401229
John Lee
johlee@gmail.com
lee652
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)

Return to Classifieds