Anyone listen to the Dan Patrick Show today? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Chicago Cubs

Anyone listen to the Dan Patrick Show today?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Anyone listen to the Dan Patrick Show today?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:52 pm

It was there last day on location in Arizona and they were at the Cubs-D-Backs game. They had Chip Caray and Mark Grace on for a little bit. It was pretty funny some of the stuff they were talking about. They had people writing in there favorite Harry Caray moment. One of the funnier ones I heard was a game where Caray called a play like this:

"...and Sandberg slides into first for the stand-up double."

Oh Harry, gotta love him! :-B

Another good one was during a Cubs/Cards game that Harry welcomed the viewers tuning in to the broadcast "live from beautiful Busch Memorial Hospital!"

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Oat Soda » Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:25 am

I miss Patrick's show. The only station in my town that carried it went from 24-hour sports talk to something like six-hour sports talk in the middle of the night. The rest of the programming is all political discussion and debate, which is fine, but I really hate having to listen to the Dan Patrick Show on the internet.

I miss Harry more, though. He's the reason (along with Ryne Sandberg) I became a Cubs fan. :,-(
Oat Soda
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Chicago Cubs