Active/Competitive owner looking for Dynasty/Keeper league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Active/Competitive owner looking for Dynasty/Keeper league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Active/Competitive owner looking for Dynasty/Keeper league

Postby clarkw267 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:58 pm

I've been playing for about 10 years now, and the keeper league I was in folded. Looking for a new dynasty/keeper league. Preferably Roto. PM me if you have an opening. Thanks.
clarkw267
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Active/Competitive owner looking for Dynasty/Keeper league

Postby royleeroy10000 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Thank you for your inquiry to my Auction league. Two issues I wish to cover to make sure you are interested in the right type of league. League ID 228455

This is a keeper league. Most settings will be determined by league vote in YAHOO GROUPS. It will be h2h, and 12-14 teams.

This is a league with and entry fee. The fee will be $50.00. . The prize money will be paid based on playoffs as follows 50% (1st), 25% (2nd), 15% (3rd), 10% (4th), This league will be highly competitve and I hope to secure managers with appropriate experience. We have 10 solid managers at this point paid and ready to go.

I collect through PayPal. It provides some protection for you managers as they have all my personal information and can come after me. The money is deposited into a dedicated bank account at Citibank. After payment is received, I will invite the manager into the GROUP. Once we have at least 10 teams, we will start on league set up issues. The draft date is TBD.

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again.
royleeroy10000
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: Active/Competitive owner looking for Dynasty/Keeper leag

Postby yankmyrings » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 pm

This is no longer a keeper league.
Last edited by yankmyrings on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
yankmyrings
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Postby GallagherBones » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Yahoo - 9x9 - H2H - Keeper - $100. Keeper rules will be negotiated by all owners when the league is filled.

16 Teams

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Saves (SV), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

25 man MLB roster (C,1B,2B,SS,3B,LF,CF,RF,OF,UTIL,UTIL) (SP,SP,SP,RP,RP,RP,P,P,P) (5 Bench Spots)
10 man Minor League Roster (MLB Rookie Rules apply - Fewer than 130 at bats and 50 innings pitched in the Major Leagues

MLB Draft will be on March 21st at 5:00 PM Pacific time.
Minor League draft will commence as soon as league is filled and all teams finances are in order. (payments will be made through leaguesafe.com)

E-mail thomas751520@yahoo.com if you are interested.

5 spots remaining.
GallagherBones
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Tramplers » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:46 am

OK, mine is free. League has been going for 4 years but this is the first year it will be a keeper league. If you are interested PM me for the signup info.

As of 2010, this is a keeper league

6X6 roto format. Ks in offense and Holds for pitching are extra cats.

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, IF, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL

You are allowed an unlimited amount of keepers. Every year your keepers must be moved up 2 rounds in the draft. If you have a player drafted in round 10, the following year he is drafted in round 8. ALL players drafted in rounds 1 and 2 go back into the pool.

Players undrafted and taken off the WW during the season would be assigned the last round in the draft.

Players dropped by other teams and picked up off the WW would be assigned the round they were originally drafted.

If you have multiple players , thru trades or WW pickups, assigned to the same round, you will have to move the extras up a round for this year and all subsequent years drafts. Ex: you end up with 3 players that were drafted in round 10, they are assigned 10, 9, and 8 for THIS years draft and will all move up 2 rounds as normal for next year. YOU decide which ones get moved up and which one stays in the round drafted.

We will set the drafting order as soon as possible to facilitate trades.

The deadline for setting your keepers will be February 1 the following year. Trading of anyone one your roster and draft picks will be allowed before this time. After Feb 1, only keepers and draft pick trades will be allowed.

I hope we have a group that will participate every year. IF a team is inactive for more than 2 weeks without some kind of notification, a replacement manager will be found. If you need to quit for any reason, give as much notice as possible so a replacement manager will have time to work on the team.
Tramplers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Classifieds