Mafia 2011, Session II - updated roster - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia 2011, Session II - updated roster

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia 2011, Session II - updated roster

Postby Inukchuk » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Impressed with him?
I'm the one who can smell mafia through the internets. }:-)
Dude is smart enough to follow a lead. If only the players of the current game were as smart as thedude.

Go away. The sane people are talking.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby thedude » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

Inukchuk wrote:
thedude wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:people be taking forever to PM. I had the next day up ridiculously fast after I got the last PM other than the one night I was in Vegas and didn't get the PM before I went to sleep despite it being like 6 AM when I finally went to bed.

Aqua and Lastings must have been mad lazy, because I got my viligante kill in like 3 hours.

Why aren't you playing this time, thedude? I was impressed with your vigilante skills last game...

Thanks. I may be rather busy for the next couple of weeks, so I didn't feel it was fair to other players to go MIA for long stretches. Hopefully my schedule will clear up in time for a third game.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am

thedude wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:
thedude wrote:

Aqua and Lastings must have been mad lazy, because I got my viligante kill in like 3 hours.

Why aren't you playing this time, thedude? I was impressed with your vigilante skills last game...

Thanks. I may be rather busy for the next couple of weeks, so I didn't feel it was fair to other players to go MIA for long stretches. Hopefully my schedule will clear up in time for a third game.

Or at least the 4th :-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 am

Mookie4ever wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:FYI

My wife had strep throat early this week, and my daughter had an ear infection. I've managed to catch one, the other, or both.

What hurts, your throat or your ear?

Neither. I just have a fever... for now.

But that's how my wife strep throat started for her, too. :-[
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:27 am

StlSluggers wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:FYI

My wife had strep throat early this week, and my daughter had an ear infection. I've managed to catch one, the other, or both.

you should get a prescription for more cowbell
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

you should get a prescription for more cowbell

Are you making a clever, yet cruel, comment about Sluggo's wife?
Even if he heard her coming I don't think that he would have been able to avoid the virus. :-C
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby J35J » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 am

Not that it really matters. but you guys really shouldn't be talking about the game when it is night....you can really cut down on who is who when you know there are Pending Night kills still to go but if 3-4 people are posting in this thread then you know the mod isn't waiting on those people...unless you are really sneaky....so those that aren't posting in this thread during the night become very suspicious....just isn't all that fair.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 398)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 am

J35J wrote:Not that it really matters. but you guys really shouldn't be talking about the game when it is night....you can really cut down on who is who when you know there are Pending Night kills still to go but if 3-4 people are posting in this thread then you know the mod isn't waiting on those people...unless you are really sneaky....so those that aren't posting in this thread during the night become very suspicious....just isn't all that fair.

you can pretty much tell the same thing from cafe activity in general though...hell if i really wanted to i could check everyones last visit time and figure it out
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby wake » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:20 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
J35J wrote:Not that it really matters. but you guys really shouldn't be talking about the game when it is night....you can really cut down on who is who when you know there are Pending Night kills still to go but if 3-4 people are posting in this thread then you know the mod isn't waiting on those people...unless you are really sneaky....so those that aren't posting in this thread during the night become very suspicious....just isn't all that fair.

you can pretty much tell the same thing from cafe activity in general though...hell if i really wanted to i could check everyones last visit time and figure it out

I think a lot of people have their online status set to hidden for that reason. The first few games we played a lot of people would come back the next day and try to decipher who was or wasn't mafia based on if you were around during the night phase.

I don't think it's as big of a deal in this game though where every other person has a special role as it did in the early games when we basically just ran 2 mafia out there.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 am

wake wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

I think a lot of people have their online status set to hidden for that reason.

AA burned me real bad on that in our first season of these games a few years ago. :-/
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk