Commisioner Auction Draft Software - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Commisioner Auction Draft Software

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Commisioner Auction Draft Software

Postby Merrick65 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey guys,

Does anybody know of a website/program that serves as a tool for the commissioner to host an auction. I.E. Something that you plug in a player and price when a team buys a player and it tells you how much $ they have available, max bid, etc.

I suppose I could throw an XLS together but if there is something nifty already out there I'd like to get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance.
Merrick65
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Commisioner Auction Draft Software

Postby HustlinOwl » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Merrick65 wrote:Hey guys,

Does anybody know of a website/program that serves as a tool for the commissioner to host an auction. I.E. Something that you plug in a player and price when a team buys a player and it tells you how much $ they have available, max bid, etc.

I suppose I could throw an XLS together but if there is something nifty already out there I'd like to get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance.

http://couchmanagers.com/
HustlinOwl
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Freebird27 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:52 pm

CBS started running auctions last season and it went of with no probs (always seemed to be some issue on fantasyauctioneer every year). If your running a live auction I would recommend going with CBS.
Freebird27
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Merrick65 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Freebird27 wrote:CBS started running auctions last season and it went of with no probs (always seemed to be some issue on fantasyauctioneer every year). If your running a live auction I would recommend going with CBS.

I am running an offline auction at my house, for a league that will be played through Yahoo. Does CBS have an Auction Tracker available for something like this? I would thin you have to be in one of their leagues to use their services.
Merrick65
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Baseball Leftovers