New Dynasty League, $200 entry 5x5 roto - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New Dynasty League, $200 entry 5x5 roto

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New Dynasty League, $200 entry 5x5 roto

Postby TenBagger » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am

An existing 4 year old redraft league is looking to create a brand new dynasty league. We have 8-10 owners and are looking for 15 teams for a full league. The format is a bit of a hybrid between a keeper league and a dynasty league. You can keep your entire roster and there are no limits to the number of keepers, but there is a unique system of long term contracts. I believe this system will make for an excellent simulation of being a GM of a real MLB baseball team since you have to consider long term contracts, a farm system, etc. without being limited to only 5 or 8 keepers per year. At the same time, the structure is such that there will be some turnover so rosters are not set in stone as much as a traditional dynasty league.

The inaugural draft will be a standard $260 auction with a snake draft for reserve and minor league rosters. Draft date will be determined after the league is filled.

We are considering several options for our website. It will most likely CBS but we are also considering doing the auction on ESPN and using onroto for the season, or possibly even yahoo. Things are not set in stone so if you have a strong preference, we'll most likely go with it.

Finally, for anyone concerned about fair play and integrity, I can say that I have many years experience and I can provide a lot of references about my ability to effectively run a fair league. Speaking from experience having participated in many keeper/dynasty leagues, I believe a strong commissioner is crucial for a dynasty league to run for the long term. Therefore, this league also has an additional layer of protection in that any owner who disagrees with any transaction can request free independent arbitration in the form of sportsjudge.com. Fair play and integrity is the first priority of this league and the constitution reflects that philosophy.

We are looking for committed, active owners looking for a long term dynasty league. If interested, please post here or PM me and I will send you a copy of our constitution.
TenBagger
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New Dynasty League, $200 entry 5x5 roto

Postby Optiskept » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

I am very interested in your league, you can contact me at alexanderbarnett@hotmail.com. Thanks
Optiskept
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds