My Mock Drafts will not load on Firefox. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

My Mock Drafts will not load on Firefox.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

My Mock Drafts will not load on Firefox.

Postby Todd21 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 am

My Firefox will not load the mock baseball draft. After the first loading bar goes over, the draft is supposed to load automatically. If it doesn't, you are supposed to click the link there. Mine of course does not load automatically, but whne I click that link, the new bar starts but goes over to 90% and stops. It eiohter won't load or loads much later. Much later. Too late. .................I chatted with the yahoo techs and did everything they suggested. Took off anti spyware. Had the Antivirus people open certain ports. Reloaded Flash Player, and more. Nothing worked. ... I then tired IE. At first it did not work, but I got the message that you can hold the "Ctrl" button down when you click that last link, and it makes the problems go away (advertising popup problems?). After a few days, the IE worked without me using the Ctrl button. So I have now been Mock Drafting..........However I still have a problem. My IE had problems on my 1 1/2 year old Dell computer from the get go. It would cut off all the time with an error message. The techs at Dell couldn't fix it and told me to use Firefox. The techs knew all about this problem, but no one at Dell was fixing it. Or the computers were just being made poorly. I had a lot of other problems and hassles with this computer when I got it. It seems the design and workmanship at Dell is fading. I guess they are being made in some third world country now by unskilled labor and the owners don't care what garbage they sell to people anymore. Goodbye Dell! The owners are now fat and lazy and screwing everybody for money. However, my computer finally worked OK and I have been using it since; but I have not tried using the IE until now, since Firefox won't load the mock drafts! I hope that IE glitch stays away. It actually did stop working with an error message once, so I am concerned. Can anyone help me with the Firefox?
Todd21
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner