Looking for any auction stlye draft league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for any auction stlye draft league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for any auction stlye draft league

Postby ryukun » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Cannot find either live or online auction style draft league to play in. I will join any league and will pay up to $50.00-$75.00 in entry fees. Please reply with any help if you either have a league that needs people or know of any other leagues. Thanks. :-D
ryukun
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for any auction stlye draft league

Postby matterade13 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Also looking for an auction draft. $50+. Must be mixed league and H2h though. PM me if you know of anything.
matterade13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby bigmck » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 pm

ryukun wrote:Cannot find either live or online auction style draft league to play in. I will join any league and will pay up to $50.00-$75.00 in entry fees. Please reply with any help if you either have a league that needs people or know of any other leagues. Thanks. :-D

Hi – I have started an online league on ESPN. It is completely free. It is NL Only and will be a H2H Draft League using 5 X 5 catagories. Each category is a win. It is a ten team league with a snake draft. Draft date is tentatively set for Saturday noon March 20, but that could change depending on what owners want. If you have interest send an email to bigmck@sbcglobal.net and I will send you an invite. == Please state in your email that you are inquiring about the Online League.

Thanks,
bigmck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 62)

Postby Merlin401 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Another option if interested:

Target is 16 teams, auction keeper league (keep 5). H2H. In yahoo.

Stats are 5x5 + OPS & Ks for batters; K:BB and CG for pitchers.

$50 entrance. PM me or email me ([my username] at hotmail.com)

Starting it this year with some friends since we wanted to do a keeper league but in my usual cast of league mates, not all would be good active dedicated managers so thats why we're several people short of our goal. Hit me up if that looks good.
Merlin401
College Coach
College Coach

Postby truss404 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 pm

I am hosting an 5x5 auction draft through yahoo this year. The entry fee is $60 with a 100% payout. We are using leaguesafe to collect and disperse the fees/payout. Here are the positions being drafted:

C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, (9) P SPOTS

The draft will be toward the end of March on a day/night that everyone can agree upon, preferably March 27th or 28th.

Please send me an email at t_russ4@yahoo.com if you are interested.
truss404
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 15)

Postby slowsoto22 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Hello, we currently have a new auction keeper league starting. The entry fee is $40 on CBS and the draft will be on Friday March 19th at 9:15 PM EST. It is a 5x5 standard roto format and each owner can keep up to 5 players with a maximum of $100 towards each teams keepers. We currently have 11 owners and are looking to reach 16 before the auction. If your interested or have any questions send an email to sicknquick22@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Justin
slowsoto22
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby elsrbueno » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 am

In case you didn't get your fill, or are otherwise still looking, I run on ESPN an auction style keeper league. 5x5 roto, OBP instead of average. Minor league players too, deep bench.

Post your e-mail address here or PM me if you're interested. I can e-mail you the constitution or answer any questions you have.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... sonId=2010

OH- this league is FREE.
elsrbueno
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Peeig » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 am

Here is my league, $50 entry fee and drafts this Saturday, email me at peeig13@msn.com if you are interested and I'll send you an invite

Patrick

Full
Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
Draft Time: Sat Feb 27 2:00pm CST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them
Max Moves: 75
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 0
Trade End Date: August 15, 2010
Waiver Time: No waivers
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Innings Pitched: 36
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 14 days from Sep 20 to Oct 3
Divisions: No
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)
See more dumb thoughts that I have at http://mrdeliciousgambling.blogspot.com/
Peeig
College Coach
College Coach

Postby MPhilly03 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Posted earlier in a seperate thread, but just in case:

We have created a 12 team, head to head dynasty league where you will be able to set your salary cap. There are currently 5 openings.

Owners will be given cyber bucks to acquire players via auction. $25 to enter (gets you 25K cyber bucks) and you can go as high as $60 (60K cyber bucks). There will be a chance at mid season to up your cap (still can't go over $60) if you want to add talent for a playoff push. The winner will be get 70% of the pot, with second getting 20% and the third place finisher gets 10%. Money will be handled/managed by LeagueSafe.

This will be a mixed league with 30 man rosters and 18 player minor league rosters. If you might be interested in trying your hand here please send me a PM or post your e-mail here and I will be happy to send you a copy of the rules.
MPhilly03
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 99)

Return to Classifieds