YAHOO MOCKS - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

YAHOO MOCKS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: YAHOO MOCKS

Postby gws226 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
Slayer Rules wrote:New issue now (sorry Genie) - mocks not being sent via e-mail and constipating themselves on the main lobby page.

The good news is you can still mock - but whatever's holding them back from being sent via e-mail is the same culprit keeping them alive in the lobby...

Trying to show a screen print but cafe not allowing it

*EDIT* - here's some buzz from the message board about it:

http://messages.fantasysports.yahoo.com/Fantasy_Sports/Baseball/threadview?m=te&bn=fan-baseball-drafttalk&tid=1075770&mid=1075770&tof=9&frt=2#1075770

Yup. 2am my time and I've been digging at this for 4 hours or so now. Drafts from today are cleaning themself up so they won't be kept alive in the lobby, but the e-mail thing is kicking my butt.

Genie, Mine came through between 5:11 and 5:49 am EST this morning. Strange part was I had only done two mocks last night, but received 3 emails. If it helps the league ids are Shift Is On 240361, Beanball 230537, Say It Ain't So 240419
If you found my advice helpful, please help me
gws226
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 pm

gws226 wrote:
Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
Slayer Rules wrote:New issue now (sorry Genie) - mocks not being sent via e-mail and constipating themselves on the main lobby page.

The good news is you can still mock - but whatever's holding them back from being sent via e-mail is the same culprit keeping them alive in the lobby...

Trying to show a screen print but cafe not allowing it

*EDIT* - here's some buzz from the message board about it:

http://messages.fantasysports.yahoo.com/Fantasy_Sports/Baseball/threadview?m=te&bn=fan-baseball-drafttalk&tid=1075770&mid=1075770&tof=9&frt=2#1075770

Yup. 2am my time and I've been digging at this for 4 hours or so now. Drafts from today are cleaning themself up so they won't be kept alive in the lobby, but the e-mail thing is kicking my butt.

Genie, Mine came through between 5:11 and 5:49 am EST this morning. Strange part was I had only done two mocks last night, but received 3 emails. If it helps the league ids are Shift Is On 240361, Beanball 230537, Say It Ain't So 240419

Yeah, I got to bed eventually knowing we'd done what we could do, and the last of the e-mails should have gone out by about 5:40am this morning. Possible some didn't get sent. I think we're in a stable state while we try to figure out how to really fix this.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)

Postby tribefan08 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm still having issues getting the application to load.

I started this original post. Its ridiculous. I sign up for a mock. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE RUNNING on my computer. My test says my computer is fine. THEN THE MOCK LOADS LIKE 95% of the way and stops. I have the pop up blocker OFF.

If my real draft has any quirks like this in a month I'm going to be ticked.

This was happening when the mocks first opened, then i did a bunch for a while NO PROBLEM, i made sure I wasn't running my poker app and had the pop up blocker off, now i've entered two mocks again today and haven't been able to actually get into the lobby.....

Are others having this trouble or is it something with my computer?
tribefan08
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby MTUCache » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm

tribefan08 wrote:THEN THE MOCK LOADS LIKE 95% of the way and stops.

Had this issue in my very first mock, turned off the blockers and everything is working 100% since. Even with plenty of other stuff running in the background.

Looking at all the other problems you guys are having though, I'm glad I've taken the time to do a handful of mocks already.
MTUCache
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Maris09 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm

tribefan08 wrote:If my real draft has any quirks like this in a month I'm going to be ticked.

Yeah dude I'd use a different laptop for your real draft. Sounds like something with your computer.
I wouldn't chance it.
Maris09
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 8)

Postby swyck » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

MTUCache wrote:
tribefan08 wrote:THEN THE MOCK LOADS LIKE 95% of the way and stops.

Had this issue in my very first mock, turned off the blockers and everything is working 100% since. Even with plenty of other stuff running in the background.

Does anybody REALLY want to turn off the blockers? I ain't turning them off for nothing. :-b

I don't need to since I always see a blocker message and then just allow it. Haven't done that many mocks but I've gotten into all of them.
swyck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Sums316 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

I had this same problem last year. Luckily I started trying to get in 30 minutes before my actual draft and finally got in a minute before it started. I tried my first mock today and had the same problem as last year.
Sums316
T-Ball Trainer

Postby tribefan08 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 am

Sums316 wrote:I had this same problem last year. Luckily I started trying to get in 30 minutes before my actual draft and finally got in a minute before it started. I tried my first mock today and had the same problem as last year.

well that sounds wonderful?
tribefan08
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jstoller » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

I also have the exact same issue in the mocks as well as real drafts from past years where it loads very quickly to 95% and then stops and does nothing.

Don't we have a yahoo guy on here that we can get this looked at?
jstoller
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Maris09 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 pm

tribefan08 wrote:
Sums316 wrote:I had this same problem last year. Luckily I started trying to get in 30 minutes before my actual draft and finally got in a minute before it started. I tried my first mock today and had the same problem as last year.

well that sounds wonderful?

I don't see how some people have zero trouble at all, and others do.

I've used 3-4 different computers and never really had and issue.
It must be something with your computer.
Maris09
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 8)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers