Y! 20-team H2H dynasty + prospects needs two replacements - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Y! 20-team H2H dynasty + prospects needs two replacements

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Y! 20-team H2H dynasty + prospects needs two replacements

Postby lvxlibertas » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

LEAGUE CONSTITUTION: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzzciDXf73eWNDljYjdjZDMtYjFkNS00MmYxLWI0NDEtMjk5YTZjNzcyZDE5&hl=en

I am looking for two replacement owners for my Yahoo! 20-team H2H dynasty league, which is now entering its eighth season. You can read more about the league by checking out our league constitution (link above), but here is a quick summary:

- The scoring categories include: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP
- Each team also maintains ownership of 17 prospects.
- We hold a three-round prospect draft (hosted on a separate message board) each year where the player pool consists of the most recent draft class.

Here is what I am looking for in a replacement owner:

1) You must be knowledgeable of major-league players, minor-league prospects and amateur-draft prospects. There are a total of 340 prospects owned in this league, so you should be familiar with at least the top-10 prospects in each organization.

2) Our league is very active and uses AIM for trade negotiation purposes. Although I don't expect you to be at your computer all day, I do expect that you make significant use of email/AIM to make yourself accessible to the league.

If you express interest in joining, I would like to talk to you on AIM in more detail to make sure that you are a good fit for the league. This is a knowledge-intensive league, so I naturally have to "screen" potential owners to make sure they will not be overwhelmed by it.

Please contact me either by email (lvxlibertas@gmail.com) or AIM (jb02186) if you would like to join. I am happy to answer questions as well as provide you the rosters for either team that you choose to inherit.

Thanks for reading,

Jesse
lvxlibertas
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds